Chapter 1 (Forced)

A/N: happy reading....

Hope u guys enjoy reading ...

*******

Yo's POV:

" Yo! Are you ready. Need any help with your luggage " P'Klah's voice came through the hallway.

" no p'. Everything is set . I'll be down there , really quick. Don't worry." I shouted loud enough for him to hear it.

Today I had my last exam of this semester and from tomorrow my two weeks long break is starting. I don't remember going on any vacation for a while now. It has always been study , study and study for me all these past few years.

See being the only child of one of the richest businessman in the country is not easy. I had to maintain my name and obeying dad's orders always made it easy for me to do so.

He is not a bad person, he just love me too much for his own liking that his all love and care always comes out as strict orders. We have got no one beside ourselves and being always busy with study and works , we lacked the touch in our relationship that we had when Mom was around.

Since Mom died , it had always been me and him, alone. We always tried to make time for each other to recreate our bond and it worked pretty well too but somehow we always felt kind of empty . I knew he felt lonely, he always tried his best to hide all his longing and pain from me but can't for too long.

I tried to get him agree to try and open his heart for someone else but he refused saying " son, I can't do that. I love your Mom too much to even think of replacing her with someone else . Anyways, why should it be me finding new partner and not you. Look at yourself son, You are almost 20 but still single . You should go out and enjoy your life. Try getting someone to date , won't it be nice to have someone aside from me to love. "

So this is why I'm going to have my long awaited vacation now, in one of our resort and I'm practically been forced to have that.*Argh!.... that stupid dad of mine*

Actually, its not just a vacation I'm going to have there. Dad had set-up a date for me with the son of his friend. They are like best buddies, I think they have been friends since their elementary school years and its still strong. Thou, its good to know that dad have someone aside from me with whom he could be himself but

WHY THIS DATE!! Arghh...........

I had never been on any date before and I can just hope for it not to turn out to be a total mess. I don't know anything about him and to say the truth, I never tried to know anything as well. I was just not ready for any commitment , yet .

I had so much on my shoulders that it never occured to me to find someone I could love and want to spend my life with. Aahhh... Everything is giving me headache now. Why can't it be easier as saying.

I don't know what I'm going to do there . It makes me cringe, everytime I thing about going out with someone I have never met before. From what dad have told me about him , that person seems pretty nice and gentleman to me but what can I say. I need to meet him first before making my own opinion about him.

" yo! Why are you still there? Why aren't you coming down? Is something wrong! You look pale!! Is everything all right." P'Klah's worried voice broke my trails of thought. I just then realise that I'm still in my room thinking, how my life is about to change. Great! Just great ... 😥

"Ah! Nothing p'. Let get going ." His worried expression doesn't changes but still he choose to change the topic for which I'm grateful to him.

"Ok! Here let me help you with those bags. They seems pretty heavy to me." P'klah had always been like this, caring and supporting. He is like a second father to me.

He was always there, when my own dad was busy with all his business trips and works , not returning home for weeks even months . He has always been there whenever I needed him , thats why he is like a family to me.

"Thanks P'. "

"No worries nong. Now lets get going or we might get late , so hurry." He said tilting his head towards the exit urging me to walk out. We walked out and I helped him loading my bags in the back of the car and then we took off for the resort.

Its going to be a long ride with never ending thoughts. I might be forced to do this dating thing but still I'll try to make that work even if its just for my dad, I'm willing to try.

Dad has shown so much faith in him , to be good enough for me and I kinda have this feeling that says , he is alreading liking the said person . Lets just see , where this thing will take me..... hope this all date thing, turns out to be just fine and not a mess..... 🙂

**********

Hey guys...

I'm here again, with another Phayo story... hope u like it...