Chapter 18

A/N: happy reading..

No proof read...

I published a new GB story "DIFFERENT LOVE"

Check that out guys..

*******

Yo's POV:

Its been two days since I last saw P'Pha and in these two days dad has constantly been in touch with me. He must have been worried for me, after my break down. He always calls asking how I am and what I'm doing.

He even dared to ask P'Klah, P'Ken and his wife to keep a close eye on me. Who in turn asked their staffs ,working here, to keep a check on me. Like calling and skyping every hour is not enough for him.

Damn! I'm not a kid anymore...

I might have been feeling distorted and down but obviously I'm not dying. Then why are they behaving like a scaredy cat towards me.

Every time I took long to answer his calls, there was someone knocking impatiently on my door asking if I'm alright or not.

And last night, I was on my limits. I was so ready to strangle anyone daring to interrupt me in my peaceful and alone time.

Even I had to put on a warning outside my door to stop people from barging in my room, unannounced.

What they think of me? A crack head? About to drown myself in sorrow just because I had the first ever heart-break of my life.

I'm not that pitiful. GOD DAMMIT!!

Those nut heads almost made me kill Ben when he came knocking , this morning having my breakfast in his hands . Poor him. He must have been scared to death when I suddenly blasted the door open, fuming.

He was gulping, before he could even form any word to say. He looked so funny shifting on his legs, nervously before he ran away abruptly after handing me the tray with my breakfast on it.

Only I know how much effort it took me, just not to laugh in front of him at his pale demour.

I am sure that he will never come around me , again after what he encountered this morning. I might have laughed after he ran off to save his life but what can I do? I couldn't hold it in after seeing his panicked self.

Like.... Come On! Did I looked that scary to him.

As much as I was being watched for any change in my behaviour, P'Aum was taking care of my health. Whatever I ate and was supposed to eat, she took care of everything.

That was her duty and she took it really seriously. She had me send every meal and snacks to my room by one of her staffs.

From everyone's alertness I knew that they know about everything happened between me and P'Pha. Dad must have told them before he appointed them as his spies.

Sigh~

But I am glad because even if they were suspicious of things, they never asked me anything directly and decided to wait.

I am happy they gave me enough time to come out of my shell before they would start eating me alive to feed their curious mind.

Cause sometimes their behaviour makes me think if they are really older than me or if there is someone else acting as them, taking over their bodies.

I believed its the later one when they behave more childish than the kids do. I am so right when I say that I have gotten a whole lot of a bunch of fools lurking around me, including my Dad as well.

I can't even tell how much effort it took me to get away from all those bodyguards of mine, just to have a peaceful stroll around the beach this evening.

I couldn't help but sigh remembering all their foolish act when they didn't found me in my room. And their yelling that rang throughout the hotel as they planned to send people in search of me.

Like they were planning to have a military hunt operation for some royalty, who got kidnapped for ransom.

I could only laugh remembering the look of horror on one of the staff's face, when he saw running away. I thought he would scream and tell everyone about me but he just copied my shushing gesture.

He just stood their in the balcony and watched me getting away from there. I could only imagine what would he go through when P'Aum gets to know what he did.

I put my hands in my pocket, rubbing my ear on my shoulder as a soft breeze blew pass me. The sun has already set but the sky is still orange.

I looked around curiously eyeing couples walking, hand in hand. And somehow missed P'Pha looking at their joint hands. We could have been like this too.

Only if I could rewine the time , I will make everything correct but that's not possible anymore. I shook my head getting rid of all those heart clenching thoughts that again started to cravel back to my head.

I kept on walking momentarily glancing over the things around me before I stopped dead on my track.

There, near a little ice cream shop, I encountered a very intimate action unfolding in front of my eyes of a very beautiful girl and the said person, whose mere presence I craved these past two days.

I watched in shock as the girl showed her gratitude to that person, for buying her ice cream by giving him a kiss on his cheek. I was utterly bewildered at their exchange of affection.

My lips quiver and I had to bite them to stop myself from crying out loud as that person returned her affection by sweetly ruffling her hair with fond smile adoring his face.

They looked so good together that I had to question my presence around him.

I almost cried seeing them but quickly covered it when suddenly that person's eyes met mine. Making him widen his eyes in realisation of something but I don't know what?

I smiled bitterly at him as he took a step towards me before I turn around and ran away. I know I'm a coward but I'm not yet ready to hear his explanation on why he choose her over me.

Since I believe that I am at fault for whatever is happening right now. I can't face him knowing he can't be mine anymore.

tbc~

******

A/N: hope u guys like it..

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting..

02 / 10 / 2k19