Chapter 12 (Hand in hand)

A/N: happy reading....

No proof read...

I wrote this chapter in hurry.... hope it turned out good enough....

*******

Yo's POV:

Time like this with P'Phana worth every second of my life and looking at him, laughing , makes me feel content . His smile is really bad influence for my heart.

I never thought I would ever fall for anyone , but see where my life has brought me. It just feels so comical to even think that I am sitting in front of the person that I think I have fallen for and am smiling like a creep watching him.

This is so-.....!! I don't know. I don't have words to define the thing that I am feeling right now. Its so overwhelmingly that sometimes it doesn't even feels real.

This feeling that I have , whenever I am with him is too much that it makes me forget how too breath for a moment. But yet I don't feel suffocated.

Being around him makes me feel whole, safe , I am just content with whatever we have right now. I will try leaving the future bullshits for other time.

Because for now I just want to enjoy my limited time with my new found love. Yeah! You guys heard it right. I did say love, my new found love.

Yup! I know I wasn't sure about my feelings till this morning but now I know what I feel for this person and to tell you the truth, the feeling is quite strong.

Yesterday was our first time to meet each other but the time we got to spend together wether it was only for a little while or was equal to non, it was sufficient for me to feel attached to him.

That little time was just enough for me to fall in love with him❤ (I used heart , it isn't creepy , right

That little time was just enough for me to fall in love with him❤ (I used heart , it isn't creepy , right..😅)

********

Our breakfast date went well. We talked, laughed and teased but there was never a single second that P'Phana failed to show that his full attention was on me.

Peoples's stares didn't bothered him. He just kept on being himself , not minding other's judging eyes on us. He even held my hands to show his support to me when I felt down and started debating over the matter.

He must have sensed the tension radiating through me when I caught some female customers eyeing my date , that just to reassure me he made it clear to them that he is here with me by getting a hold of my hand , proudly.

He squeezed them, giving me a sweet smile of reassurance. I looked at our joined hands on the table and again looked at him. He is handsome, his thick eyebrows and his eyes , oh my! His everything is just so alluring .