Chapter 22

A/N: happy reading..

No proof read..

*************

General POV:

"I loved you from the very first momemt I saw you." Phana cradled Yo's face in his gentle hold.

"What do you mean from the very first moment phi..?" Yo asked totally confused of other's word.

What is he talking about exactly! Where is this talk ever going? He said he loves m-.... LOVES me!!

Yo stared at Phana dumbfound, his lips slightly ajar in shock from all the confession he was getting in just a singe day, after all the heartbreak he went through.

"Phi... I-... wha-....! " Phana stopped Wayo from saying anything anymore placing his right hand's thumb over his moving lips.

"Not yet nong. Please hear me out first na khrup. I really can't take it anymore. I really can't see you cry anymore. Blaming youself for what is not even your fault. I had seen enough of your aches , so I can't anymore na , especially when it is because of me. So please give me a chance to explain na khrub."

Phana lowered his gaze to Yo's, staring at his bloodshot eyes seeking any sign of confirmation from him to continue. Yo stared dead for a few second in his phi's eyes , planning to dash away the very moment he can't find what was he looking for but encountered only sincerity and adoration for him.

His right hand found its way up to the hand clasped on his cheeks before he closed his eyes drawing few deep breathe of relaxation, nodding his head in silent okay, then opening them containing such intensity that Phana found his soul being stripped naked of anything but truth.

Phana heaved a sigh before running through every word he wants to tell Yo today. Everything he had bundled up in a quiet corner of his head, he will say it out and loud to his nong.

No holding back now.

No more stopping after his so cold screwed struggle of having himself unknown to the one he wanted so dearly to himself, only.

They adjusted themselves on the couch in a more comfortable position to make it more helpful for them to have a long awaited disclosure. Phana took Yo's hand in his to feel his presence beside him, making Yo promise to interrupt in between only when necessary, if not than don't until Phana had said everything he wanted to.

Wayo gave his hand a soft squeeze urging him to speak and Phana returned his gesture in a tight stretch of lip, before speaking.

"Its wasn't our first time seeing each other on our blind date Yo, aleast not for me na khab. I had know you almost all my life but in you case its not the same and I am not angry with anyone for that, maybe a little disheartened. As you know our dads had been friends ever since they were in elementary school to the date till now. They have always been there for each other whenever one needed the other. Their brotherhood had been the thing I had always looked upon too...... and thank god it never evolved into anything more intense. God! I can't imaging you being my step-brother! Oowww.... aaaa... oww!"

Phana was scorching his nose in seer displeasure imagining things getting distracted from the topic when Yo started smack him repeatedly, gritting his teeth in annoyance for again ruining the mood.

Seriously this man can never change. Oh god! What am I getting myself into? Yo couldn't help but internally debate over his feelings.

"Ouch! Yooooooo.... sorry na.... oww! I won't do that again. Phi is sorry na khap!"

"Stupid phi..!" Yo folded his arm in front of his chest, seating straight in a stiff posture looking away, nose flaring in anger. Making phana raise his hand in surrender before he continued.

"Phi is sorry na nong. Khor thot ." He bowed a little as he continued.

"So as I was saying our dads have been friends most of their life. They were quite a crazy duo of two until they went to unversity. They met our moms there, became friend, fell in love , confessed, became lovers, been the parter in crime throughout their uni life, graduated together, inherited their legacies and got married eventually. Their bond was just of friends until I came in eqaution. After I was born and your parents were expecting, things changed and they started planning to become in-laws if a girl was to be born. They were happy planning stuffs beforehand, not even having anything particular to expect. But than Panitchayasawad household got you, their hope to become a family was a little crushed but not their enthusiasm to have a little chubby baby crackling around the entire household. You were the star of their eyes ever since."

"When their plan didn't go the way they wanted, they settled with just wanting us to became best buddies just like them and they would have even succeed in that. Cause looking at all their efforts that wasn't impossible. Yet, somehow our fate had its own upbringing for us. Since I was older, I had always been ahead of you in academic terms. And while I went to school , you were home schooled most of your terms until your earlier year of high school. So we never really interact and with time their family-bonding meetings became fewer as my family shifted  abroad to start our company there. "

Till now all the things Yo heard from Phana, he knew nothing of them at all. So he could do nothing but to be flabbergasted over the things being revealed to him of his childhood.

The most important thing of all that the initial phase of his life he had shared with this man beside him, he don't remember anything about it at all. How nice of him to forget something so important that happened in his life.

He couldn't do anything but to frown over his acute desease of partial memory loss of only the most important person of his as his brows almost fused together.

Phana rubbed his cold fingers on the lines forming over Yo's forhead in worry.

"Don't be hard on yourself Yo. You don't remember this because you were only a child at the time. So no need to beat yourself over it na."

"But you remember it all phi... than why don't I?" Wayo asked , last part mumbling mostly to himself.

"I remember most of the things because I wasn't that small at the time. Mostly because Mom always liked to talk about the events from past, and I was her mere listener. But you don't know this because you were so small that your mind couldn't  concede them and for why you were never told about it?... umnn.... we have a reason for that too."

tbc~~

***********

A/N: thanks for reading, commenting and voting...

Sry for late update... will try to publish next chapter soon and probably whole truth will be out by then...

27/ 02 / 2k20