Chapter 11 (Breakfast together)

A/N: happy reading..

No proof read.....

PS: I had published a new story , staring KimCop as lead. I have already updated one part in it.

Do check it out if u guys r interested na....

Thank u...

*********

Yo's POV:

Flowers smelled so fresh , they were beautiful and one of my favourite too. Yup.. white roses but how did he got them so early. "P' how did you get these flowers so early in the moring , cause as long as I know , flower shops around here doesn't open till 10 am and there is still time to that."

I looked at him curiously still clutching the bouquet to my chest. By the time I asked him that , my nerves were back to normal. I has stopped blushing and now it was him with red face. That wasn't a weird question that I asked him, then why is he blushing.

But to tell you the truth I got hypnotized just by looking at him. I hope am not drooling, that would be embarrassing as hell. "Because .... I..... umn ....?" This is not good for my heart. P' please stop being this cute.

"Because!!.." to divert my mind from those thoughts I tried urging him to continue. But unfortunately things fired back on me , as out of nervousness he took his lower lip between his teeth and my mind went blank. He can't be that obvious of his looks , or can he ?

Still biting his lips he continued "Because I didn't buy them. I knew you liked white roses and they happen to grow in my garden, so I brought them for you...... and I...... I packed them myself."

I blinked hearing what he said and looked back at the bouquet in my hands. "Im sorry its not that of a masterpiece but don't worry I will do better next." He announced confidently, he must have seen me looking at them. Yet, he felt shy saying that.

"There will be next time." I asked bending my head to the one side analysing his words. I was in daze looking right in his eyes. They were shining and had wrinkles around them, he was smiling. I dropped my eyes to his lips that were slightly curved in a beautiful smile.

I jusr stared at him as he reached his hand to cup my cheeks "Of course there will be next time, silly ." He looked at me with such a tender and soft gaze that I melted just then and there. His words made me drop my eyes on the floor , bitting my lips to prevent a big smile adoring my face.

I was still looking at the floor when his previous word stucked me 'I knew you liked them'. How did he know that ? "P'.....ho......." I was about to ask him how but just then a loud growl was heard making me immediately shut my mouth.

I looked at my stomach cursing 'what a nice timing bud? You just gave me a reason to dig a hole and bury myself in it , out of embarrassment.' I could feel P'Pha laughing in front of me. His body was shaking as he laughed and his voice.... that was just so musical for my ears.

"Hahaha.... I t....think we s-should put an end to this conversation for now and head out to get ourself something to eat. See, I don't wanna get killed for starving someone of food." He laugh got louder as said those words.

I pinched his arm to stop him "P'Pha! stop teasing me already and by the way, you didn't tell me the reason why you came here this early in the morning with bouquet and all?" I looked at him expectantly waiting for his reply, when I heard him mumble something like "Isn't it obviously by now?" in low tone.