Chapter 6 (Date Night II)

A/N: happy reading....

*******

Yo's POV

Words can't describe the thing I was feeling at the moment. All the anxiety and nervousness that had me worked up till now felt like evaporating in thin air.

What is this feeling ??

I didn't knew if it was this particular person's presence or uncontrollable beating of my heart that I was red and hot. My face was all pink because of embarrassment, of how I have dressed up. I looked all casual but damn him. He looked like he had just came out of some fashion magazine.

(Picture is not mine

(Picture is not mine. It belongs to its rightful owner who uploaded it on internet.)

What was it with him that made me feel so relaxed and comfortable around him. I couldn't believe, like what! Few minutes ago I was sweating with nervousness and look at me right now , calmly chatting or replying to his all questions. Sigh~~

I guess there is something seriously wrong with me.*😖*

"Hey! What are you thinking?"

I was so deep in my thoughts that didn't noticed he was addressing me.

"Uhh.... noth...... nothing P'. Anyway , what were you saying." Get a grip Yo. Why are you stammering now.

"I was just asking that should we call someone to give our order or you still wanna wait for little more because..."

"Because what P' ?" I looked at him confusedly , giving him my full attention. He looked at his now empty glass and then the bottle of wine placed on the table before continuing.

"Because we are out of wine."

"Ohh....." that was all that came out of my mouth when he tilted his head towards my hand and raised an eyebrow telling me to look too. Fussing my brows together I followed his gaze and guess what! my glass was empty as well but I was still seeping from it.*😬*

Oh God!! Ahhhhhh~~~ Among of all the days , do I really have to do all these embarrassing things today. Way to go Yo, and embarrass yourself. Stupid me.

Blinking my eyes for a second, I placed the glass from my hands to the table and stretching my lips in an awkward smile as I met his eyes. He had been looking at me with an amused smile playing on his lips.