Chapter 21

A/N: happy reading..

Sry for late update..

Please let me know how this chapter turned out. What do you guys think about it. If the flow is good or not..🙏

*******

Yo's POV:

"....the girl you are referring as MINE is my baby cousin from my mother's side."

I was literally stucked by some kind of lightening when he said that. BABY COUSIN!!.... Is he kidding me or better , even hearing himself.

"Stop it already P' . You don't need to lie. I know I don't have any chance with you. And by lying you are making me feel even worse than I already am."

My pitch was unconsciously getting higher as I made a move to get on my feets.

"As much as your feisty self turns me on, you better sit there properly and don't dare bulge before this nerve wrenching thing is ran all the way or I won't guarantee your safety."

His commanding voice made me shut at once and like a sincere person that definitely I am not, made me oblige.

"Now, thats much like it." His lips curved in an amused smile and all I did seeing him, was to pout.

"Stop doing that unless you want me to wipe it away with my own lips."

This man.......

Will he ever stop with his stupid antics of turning me red..

Still contemplating on what he said I couldn't  help but to blush. Ears heating up, eyes down casted in embarrassment  not wanting him to see my burning face.

"Stop teasing me already phii!! Or this time I would literally walk out of here."

"Okay, okay...geez.. no more jokes. I am sorry."

He put his hands up in surrender as if I am going to kill him or anything. "So where were we....."

"On why you suddenly ran away just after kissing the hell out of me!" I rolled my eyes.

No more beating around the bush. Things need to be talked seriously and thoroughly, now.

"Ah! Yeah." He said scratching the back of his neck, hesitantly.

I gave him a look, challenging him to say anything nonsense again. But I guess he got the hint and huffing slightly he started talking.

Seriouly this time.

I watched him with narrowed eyes as he took few deep breathe, concentrating to calm his tensed nerves.

"Look Wayo! Everything you thought till now is just a misunderstanding. I didn't ran awa-.... okay! Maybe I did. But that has nothing to do with you being a good kisser or not. I mean its not that you were a pro in that as we-..... ouch!"

"Will you stop talking rubbish and be serious for once."

I can't believe this is the guy I was whipped for, a while ago. Cause he is not at all the gentleman Phana who was always so composed and calm around me.

Is this some kind of trap! Am I being recorded! Are there cameras here, recording us?

"Its not you but me, Wayo! I don't know what came over me that day that I lost my control. I didn't mean any of it. I am sorry!"

Is he for real. Why do my eyes feel stingy. Oh please! I am not crying. Not now please.

"I acted so irrational and than the very first option that came to my mind was to run, get away from everything....... I never wante-........ "

Yet I couldn't help but to let the heavy drops of salty water run down my cheeks, before stuttering my fear away.

"Plea-se.......please!! "

"Hey.... hey......... baby~~...."  he coed cupping my face in his big hands, shifting closer.

"Don-...... don't sa-y it, please.... "

"What is it?..." His tender hold and gentle voice, only made it harder for me to stop my tears from falling. And I tried to sink further in my place, not meeting his gaze.

"What is it? Tell me. What is it that you don't want me to say?"

I wasn't planning to look in his eyes. And it was a good ideal to do as his eyes were reflecting the same turmoil as mine. Desperateness, hurt, sadness, concern, confusion and ........ love.

Am I seeing things now....

It only made me shut my eyes as my hands moved on their own, clutching the front of his shirt. Kinda feeling as if he will disappear the second I let got.

And when I felt his warm lips brushing against my frowning brows, then only I had it let loose.

"Please, don't say you regret it. Please!!" I sobbed, tightening my fist, as he pressed his lips on my forehead.

"I would understand if you don't want to have anything to do with me, anymore. I will leave! I pr-..omi....s..e..!! I will go away jus-t.... just don't say you regret everything...." he moved his hands and I felt it as his fingers slipped into my hair.

"..... everything was so magical. I-I thought we are good, that we can give it a try.... tha-...t we can give this a name. I am sorry I never considered how you felt. That all this was kind of suffocating you."

Chuckle

"...how stupid was I to think that way. To be selfish. I am sorry for that but please... don't regret what we had togeth-....."

I could have rumbled more, if he hadn't roughly tugged on my hair before fusing our lips together, aligning our mouth slightly. I was beyond surprise at his action,  which effectively made my cry to die down immediately.

My hands stumbled on his shoulder, in a try ot push him away with all my might but he wouldn't bulge. His hold on me only tighten as he angled our face a little to the left, getting more access of my mouth, as I gasped.

His tongue dwelled deeper occasionally rubbing against mine. Teeth clashing as we exchanged saliva. He kissed me open mouthed, bitting my lips in between, making me whimper in our hot make out.

I didn't noticed when our searing exchange of passion weakened my resolve and my hands that were pushing earlier,  were now pulling him in desperately against myself.

Minutes passed as we heatedly sucked the life out of it each other, without stopping.  And we wouldn't have stopped if we didn't needed to fill our lungs with oxygen.

We slowing broke away, leaving small pecks here and there. Chest rapidly expanding and contracting as we panted but right then what he said left me stunned, making me forget to breath.

"I love you....."

tbc~~~~

*********

A/N: thanks for reading, commenting and voting in this chapter..

Hope u guys enjoyed reading it..

31 / 01 / 2k20