Chapter 3 (Getting Ready)

A/N: happy reading....

********

Yo's POV:

The next day , I woke up early in the morning. I took a bath, got dressed in something casual with white t-shirt, black shorts and beach sandals and decided to have my breakfast outside . I closed the balcony doors , which were still wide open from the night, after taking in the beautiful view of rising sun. The beach was already crowded with people and the place looked so lively. I locked my room and headed out.

"Good morning Yo".P'Aum greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning P' " I greeted back.

"You r already awake. I thought, I have to go and wake you up, Yo." She teased me. Everyone knew how heavy sleeper I could be , so they always teases me for that one habit of mine.

"Oh! P' . Stop teasing me this early in the morning" I whined. Hearing me whining she chuckled and ruffled my hair saying

"Ok! I won't tease u anymore but where were you going Yo." She asked

"To have breakfast P'" I answered pouting while fixing my hair to make it look presentable again.

"Why didn't you tell me before! Wait a second "she fished out her phone and made arrangements for my breakfast without wasting anytime.

"You don't have to go anywhere else Yo , just go to the restaurant near the drinking stall . Your breakfast will be served there" she said.

I thanked her and went straight to the restaurant where my breakfast will be served. I sit at the corner of the restaurant where I could see the calm view of the beach.

I was enjoying the morning breeze and delicious food when suddenly I saw a familiar figure in the peripheral view. I couldn't remember where have I seen him untill last night's thought came in my mind. He exactly looked like the silhouette I have seen last night but is more clear and visible now.

He was sitting two tables away having his left side towards me. I must agree he had quite masculine body, sharp nose , lips stretched in a pleasent smile, perfectly done hair.

He was wearing a white tantop ,blue shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows and khaki pants. I should admit he is so handsome that I couldn't take my eyes off him. He looked too attractive and when he smiled...... I just died.....

GOD!! Stop it Wayo. Stop gwaking at him. You are supposed to be going on a date today, just get hold of yourself. Stupid ,stupid , stupid mind.

I was shocked with my own behaviour, how can I thing like that. I have never ben attracted to anyone, even on a girl . But this guy made me feel weird things. A nice kind of weird . Ok!... now literally stop it Yo that enough already. Sigh~~~

I continued to eat my breakfast stealing glances at him. After eating I hurriedly left the restaurant and went back to my room. My mind was still on that someone., I tried to shook off those thoughts busing myself in some sort of work.

While I was busy putting my cloths in the cabinate, I recievd a call from my Dad , reminding me of my date. He was so hyper that I had to threaten him to make him calm down.

I still can't understand why this date is so important to him . He was excited and here I was getting nervous of everything that is going to happening. Rest of the day was not so eventful. Wondering around the area and spending some time near the sea shore help me to relax my mind and body.

Seeing the clear blue sea, the sound of waves and the air breeze. I couldn't ask for more. Everything was very peaceful.

The whole day passed in a lightening speed. I didn't noticed that it was time for me to start getting ready for the date untill p'klah reminded me . I only had one and a half hours before that. So without wasting any more time I took a bath and wore some decent cloth for the evening.

P'klah and p'ken help me picking the perfect outfit for todays event while P'Aum helped me with my make-up and hair style. I was dressed in white shirt , blue ripped jeans and a pair of white snickers. It was a cool combination and I looked quite nice in it.

I was done being ready before the time. I looked one last time in the mirror and headed outside to leave for my next destination from here.

P'klah was taking me where the date had been planned to be held. I hoped in the back seat and looked out side of the car's window ,smiling to myself thinking how my life is about to change in few more minutes....

Tbc~~~

**********

No proof read.... so pls ignore the mis-spells and errors.....

       ( always looks good together

( always looks good together..😘)