Chapter 4 (Recognising)

A/N: sry for the late update na... will try updating it more often...🙏

Enjoy reading...😘

*************

Yo's POV

Ride to our destination didn't took long. I was so occupied with my thoughts that time didn't registered in my mind when we got there. P'klah parked the car in front of the restaurant where we were supposed to be . The minute our car stopped my heart started hammering against my rib. I started  getting nervous and  continuously shifting in my seat.

P'klah, sensing the change in my behaviour, gently  patted my shoulder assuring me that everything will be fine. Taking deep breath and giving him a short reassuring  smile I got off from the car . I waved at him as he drove away saying he will pick me up later.

While I watched P'klah pulling out from the lobby,  one of the staff from the restaurant had came out to led me to my date . Everyone there knew me, especially the manager of the restaurant.

He is one of the trusted people my father had put his faith to manage our other business here. He is a warm and kind hearted person , he was like an elder brother to my mother. He used to spoil me and my mother so much.

On the way to the room booked for the date I tried asking the staff " Ummmm....... Is Mr. Kongthanin is umm..... already here..?? " I was nervous to even ask about him. I swallowed hard waiting for the staff's answer.

"Mr. Kongthanin has been here for the last ten minutes Mr. Panitchayasawad.  He came earlier from the registered time. "

So he is already here. I felt overwhelmed thinking he came earlier for our date but I don't know if I'm correct or not. Hoping before knowing him is not good. I was deep in my thoughts when the staff brought my attention back to him and was pointing towards the closed door with a reserved  sign board.

"Enjoy your evening Sir. " After saying that the staff excused himself , leaving me alone standing there while my mind was screaming at me to run away. Looking nervously around the area for the last time  and taking deep breath I reached out for the doorknob to open it but it was already unlocked  .

This is it Yo, the time has come. Closing my eyes momentarily, getting my thoughts in check I pushed open the door and went inside.

The room was decorated beautifully  and was illuminated  with different coloured candles giving away soft and peaceful smell. The room had an ironical touch of roses. The interior looked simple yet magnificent with rose patels covering the floor . Their was a table in the middle , arranged beautifully to complement the decore of the whole room.

  ( Picture is not mine ,so the credit for this pic goes to its rightful owner)

Everything in the room gave peaceful feeling . For a minute I forgot that I was there on a date while admiring the arrangements untill I looked around and found a man standing in front of the large window glass having his back towards me. He was obvious of my presence.