chapter 14

A/N: happy reading....

No proof read...

*************

Yo's POV

"ARGHH..... I am out of here..."

I could hear them laughing hysterically as I walked out of their room, pissed. P'Phana trailing right behind me , shaking his head probably on my childish behavior.

Once outside, I stopped on my track seeing his amused expression and put both my hands on my hip, probably trying to look annoyed. He didn't saw me stopping and almost crashed into me. 

"Oh! I am sorry. I didn't saw you stopped." 

"Yeah! Yeah ! You didn't. How could you, anyway?" I rolled my eyes stating.

"what!!" He was confused with my sudden change in mood.

"P!!!! why don't you just go back and join them in teasing me. Anyway you seemed quite interested in whatever they were doing to me." I turned my back to him folding both my hands to my chest, sulking.

"Hey! Thats not it. I wasn't tea-......." He turned me around by pulling my hands and taking them in his hold. I was now facing him but still had my eyes directed on the floor.

"I wasn't teasing you. I swear. I was just amused when they were talking about you. I was so engrossed in their stories that I didn't notice I was laughing with them."

He lowered his face at my level in an  attempt to make me look at him but I divered my gaze somewhere else. 

"I am sorry if it hurt you na. But I swear I never intended to do that." He was talking sweetly. Trying to convince me for his reasons but me being me , I just scoffed at him ,looking anywhere but him.

"Look! At me please!." He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face towards his , making our eyes meet . He took a step closer bring his even face closer to mine.

I could feel his hot breathe on my face that gave me tingling feeling in my chest. His intense gaze was directed on lips which were between my teeth. And I didn't notice I was nibbling on them untill now.

I must have been doing that out of nervousness.....

I abruptly released my lip from between my teeth , thinking he would stop looking at me like that. But just then his eyes flicked to mine ,making me stop breathing from such aura he was emitting around himself.

I felt hot , very hot in his arms . His strong hands around my body almost made me melt. He breathe was coming in rag , as if panting and mine was no different from his.

Having his eyes on me he brought his right hand towards my cheek, light caressing it with his thumb. He hesitantly brought our faces together in an attempt to kiss me but just when our lips were almost touching , we heard a loud banging sound, follwed by a loud scream.

"Be aware of your surrounding love birds. People might see you. SO GO, GET A ROOM TO YOURSELF!!"  Its was P'Aum's stupid husband who slammed the door of their room close, abruptly making us pull away from each other.

Stupid him.....

Why does he always have to ruin our perfect moment. I greeted my teeth followed by a serious of curse directed towards the door. Especially towards the person who yelled the last part embarassing the hell out of me.

My face burned as I suddenly realised the words he shouted and hesitantly looks at P'Phana to see if he had heard them as well. And much to my bad luck he did. Argh~~~ just kill me.

"I think we should go." I asked him averting my eyes from his and he nodded. So without waiting any longer I turned around and walked away taking wide strides , with his walking right behind me.

There was an awkward silence between us, With me trying to hide my blushing face from him but failing badly. I could feel his eyes boring hole on back as he maintained the distance between us.

He had his hands shoved inside his jeans pockets and his face reflected no emotion but the usual poker look.

There was an unknown tension among us making me feel helpless under his gaze. I was sweating from the hotness I was feeing inside my stomach and had to fist my hand on my side to stop thinking about nonsense things.

The manliness he was emitting towards me had made my mind to go on overdrive mood. Making me think different scenarios of me writhing in pleasure under his naked body . *Get a grip of yourself wayo.*

The sudden thought of him above me caused a violent shiver to ran down my spine. Resulting in goosebumps, forming all over my body. I shook my head to stop thinking things as we reached my room.

I unlocked the door with my key card and stepped inside "Ummm.... t-hanks P' for walking m-e up to my r-oom. I...I h-ad great time with you." I gave him a polite smile feeling great about the time we spend together.

I was about to close th door when I felt something blocking it. So I again opened it and saw P'phana preventing my room's door from closing by putting his hand in between the door and its lock.

"Won't you invite me inside!" I blinked several time analysis his words in my head before stepping aside and asking him to come in.

"Sorry P' for my silliness." I scratched my not so itching head smiling awkwardly on my own stupidity. "Please come in na."

He smiled slightly as he made his way inside, looking around my room. I locked the door behind us , dropping the key card on the bowl placed on the table there.

I was slowing moving around to face P'Phana but just then I sreamed loudly as I felt someone slamming me against the closed door. Blocking my movements by pressing his hard body on mine.

tbc~~~~~

**********

A/N: new update....

Hope u guys enjoy it.....

Thank u.....

02 / 09 / 2k19