Chapter 13

A/N: So as u guys can c I have made some changes ...... I'm not a long on-going story writer.... and I'm working on that part of me....

Basically this book is more like a challenge to me to know if I'm capable of writing long stories.....

And if I did...... this will be the first one...

Hope u guys r enjoying it..

Thank u😘

Happy reading......

*********

YO's PO:

"Damn! Phis~~~ please stop embarrassing me already."

"..... that....." hearing me whine P'Ahn dramatically flipped her non-existing bangs saying "..... we can never do!"  before laughing at her own remark and everyone followed behind.

And everyone means everyone.

P'Phana too!!

"You guys are such a meanie.....!" I huffed in annoyance and pouted giving P'Phana side looks. But he didn't even looked my way making me glare at him.

 But he didn't even looked my way making me glare at him

"A-and Phana you know t-here is this photo of him in which he was running around his house just in his diape-..........." I was too caught up in my thoughts that I didn't noticed their talk going that far untill I heard what P'Aum was about to say. 

"P'!!!!!" I yelled standing up from my seat, almost jumping on her to make her stop ranting things. But much to my dismay they just ignored me and continued laughing . How could she say those things to him. This is just so embarrassing.

At that very momet I just wanted earth to swallow me whole,  to save me from further embarrassment. But  things had other plans for me.

"Wh-.....what P'Aum?......hahaha......". And much to my shame P'Phana was enjoying it. He was having fun listening to my mischief with dreaming look on his face as if he could see them just by hearing and I could see stars forming in his eyes.

STUPID P'PHA....

But just wait 'You won't be spared from this.' I thought that to myself with a slight smirk .

"...h-he......hahaha.... u won't beleive n-nong'pha !..... but h-he looked damn cute running around the house , only wearing his special customised pink bunny diaper....... hahaha..... !"  And there , P'Aum finally choked those words.

Sigh~~~ me and my bad luck....

They were laughing really hard hearing that , with P'Aum trying to stop her tears from steaming down her cheeks. P'Ken almost falling from his chair and P'Phan-............*😬😬*