Chapter 7 (Date Night III)

A/N: hey guys...

Happy reading..

**********

Yo's POV.:

"What!! What are you talking about Wayo. You know I won't do that to you, right. I am not that kind of a......."

I enjoyed this drastic change in him . One teasing word and he is out of his cool facade. Enjoying his behaviour I continued to teasing him a bit more.

"Than where exactly P'. Tell me before I call this......." I was having fun teasing him but it took a great deal of energy to stop myself from bursting out loud, laughing like a maniac.

"Okay. Okay ..... just calm down first. There is this place around this area that I always visit whenever I come here on my vacations. I just wanted to take you there to share something especial to me with you but I guess it won't be happening anymore."

He looked crestfallen at his own words. I think I took the teasing too far this time.

"Sure why not P. Lets get going. I want to visit that place too ."

After what I said he looked shocked yet happy . I think he didn't expected me to accept his offer this easily. *hahahaha.... my poor baby. Baby!! Baby! Whatver...😞*

He stared intensely at me for a second with judging eyes and this time seeing his expression I couldn't stop myself and laughed untill tears were brimming in the cornor of my eyes.

"Oh P'. I got you.... hahahahahaha.... I was just messing with you. Nothing serious. Hahaha.... " I whipped my tears trying to seat properly on my chair.

"You little imp... how could you. You know, you just gave me my first ever heart attack." He sounded dramatic and I knew he was not serious in scolding me.

"Hahaha .... sorry P'. Won't do that again na. So still wanna take me to your special place because you know you can still back out with whatever......."

"Why would I back out now. I asked this because I seriously want to do this . So yeah! before you start having your mood swings again lets just get going. Shall we?"

He looked so very earnest while saying so. His sincerity showing in his eyes took my breath away. And without thinking twice I said. "Sure P'. Why not."

Without wasting any time he called the waiter and paid our bill with his platinum card. I tried splitting the bill but he didn't late me and paid for everything.

After that we left the room and made our way to where his car was parked. There were so many car parked there , so taking out a remote from him pocket he unlocked his own car.

Among the many cars, one lite up and it looked so awesome. It was all black which gave it a magestic appearance. I was gapping at his car when he walked around it and opened passanger side's door for me.

His car's interior was designed with a modified technique with so many buttons. Why so many buttons, thou. Me and my big mouth , this is why I never succeeded in learning driving. Duhhh....