Chapter 17

A/N: happy reading...

No proof read.....

******

Yo's POV :

"What did you do exactly?"

Is he made at me now???

I gulped inwardly , controlling the tears that are about to fall again. I can't even control my emotions now.

"I k-inda push-ed P'Phana ....."

"Just that !!" He sounded offended.

"..... and he left without talking to me...."

"Why! Its not that big of an issue. Then why did he leave." He asked puzzled.

"I don't know! I don't!  He just left." I was openly sobbing again. "I tried running after him but he had already left the hotel's parking."

"Hey! Hey ! Hey! son don't be like that. You know I don't like it when you cry. Please  calm down and this time tell me exactly what happened between you two, So that I can understand the situation. Ok!"

"Yeah!" I just mumbled. I wasn't in the state of forming any words so I just mumbled a coherent word , enough for him to hear.

He was patiently waiting for me to start talking, giving me enough time to be myself again. I took deep breathe and started telling him everything.

About how our date went on and how we spend our whole day together. How he was caring towards me. How he made me feel things.

I told him everything , momentarily leaving  the part where we felt the sexual tension building between us.

I told him how P'Phana tried to kiss me but out of nervousness I pushed him , running away. And when I came back looking for him , being composed again, he was already gone.

I was crying while talking to him but the pain was bearable this time. My chest didn't hurt like it did a while ago. My mind was clear and was thinking properly.

I guess talking to him helped me reducing the hurt I felt.

"You know Yo, You did nothing wrong. If he wants to be with you then he will understand. Give him some time. He is not that unreasonable of a boy. I know him, he is well behaved and a gentleman.  I don't know what caused him to act like that but don't  get on some conclusion just yet. Give yourself and him little bit more time . And even after that nothing works ,just come back. I will always be here for you. You have got me , you hear me buddy . You are not alone in anything.  We are together in it. So don't beat yourself for these matters, alone. Always know I have got your back."

How can he put so much warmth in his words. How can he calm my nerves just by saying those simple yet meaningful things. I couldn't help but smile while crying , thinking how lucky I'm to have this person as my dad.

"I love you so much Dad! You means so much to me." I silently prayed to whtaever higher power there is for giving such an amazing person in my life.

"Pls don't ever put your back on me, Daddy. I will die if you ever did that." I mumbled last words to make him know how much he worth to me.

"I will never do that buddy. You are all that I have got . I can't loose you for anything, son. I could never."

I smiled fondly as I put my phone on bed after he cuts the call. I was right when I decided to call him. By mistake or not , talking with him helped me very much.

I shook my head lightly as I stood up from my current position and made my way towards the bathroom and took my time to freshen up. It took me a long warm bath to calm my agitated mind.

Today has been hectic with so many things suddenly happening. And thinking about them again, my head felt heavy. I think I should give P'Phana and myself sometime. I guess dad is right, we just need time to think and clear our head.

And I seriously hope I'm right on it, this time.....

When I came out of shower it was already late. No light was coming from my open balcony doors, it was just dark. For how long I was in shower that I didn't took the notice of time.

I threw the towel I was drying my hair with, into the hamper and went to have a look on the balcony. Moon was on its full bloom, lightning every corner of the dark night.

I watched as the sea waves got illuminated with moon's brightness , spreading my hands on the railing of my balcony. Taking in the fresh air and beautiful view of this dark night.

I roamed my eyes on the beach , however there weren't much people around . I guess since its already late everyone must have  been sleeping by now.

But still there was a figure  I saw in my peripheral vision, just like the first night I spend here. However this time that figure wasn't sitting but walking along the sea, mimickly. He seemed dead drunk pointing his hands towards the sky. He was shouting but I couldn't grasp, what??

His actions got me curious, making me lean foward in an attempt to have a clear view but it was too dark outside and I couldn't see anything. I watched him as he threw the can he was holding in the sea, yelling on top of his lungs.

I followed his fading figure in the dark, as he walked away. I guess it wasn't just me having problems in  my shitty life but there are others too.

I stood there for some more minutes before heading back inside. This time I made sure of locking the door on my way in and switched every lights off. Bed dipped when I got under the cover and pulled the duvet upto my chest .

I avoided checking my phone even if I craved to touch it. I just wanted to sleep peacefully. And the momemt my body hit the warmth of my bed, my eyes got heavy making my body ache in exhaustion.

And it didn't took long before an uncomfortable sleep took over me. Making me drifted to lalaland with a lot of thing going on in my head.

tbc~~~

*******

A/N: don't forget to vote and comment ...

Hope u guys liked it...

Thanks for reading..

C ya...

25 / 09 / 2k19