Chapter 20

A/N: happy reading..

No proof read..

*****

Yo's POV:

The cottage looked mesmerising with lots of flowers line up in front of it, making it look more beautiful as if its surrounded by some sort of mini garden.

"We are here."

I was so engrossed in looking around that his sudden announcement of our arrival  made me jump on my seat, a little, snapping my head back to him.

I had my hands pressed over my chest and eyes wide open with a gaping mouth.

"What?"

He was unbuckling his seat belt as he eyed me.

"Its nothing P'" I muttered trying to calm my wildly beating heart as I unbuckled  mine as well.

He looked at me with slightest bit of confusion written all over his face but good thing he decided not to ask me anything.

"Okay, let's get inside then."

Slightly nodding his head he stepped out and within a second he was at my side opening the door for me. I remain seated looking at him as if he had grown another head.

Rolling his eyes he shifted on his feet.

"Now what?"

I raised an eyebrow at his words.

"P'!! you do know that you are not supposed to do that, right? And damn I'm not a freaking girl so stop doing that."

Groaning he just snatched my hand ushering me out and dragged me all the way to his house, not even loosing his grip while he unlocked the door and turn on the lights.

"P'Pha. Let go! "

I tried untangling his grip and even punched his arm.

"P'!! stop dragging me. Just let go of my hand, will you?"

But he didn't bulged and kept pulling my hand until we reached a room, I guess it was the living area. He harshly pushed me down on a couch.

"No! I don't want to delay this anymore. The fuck! Its already costing me your trust and I don't want to turn it to be you."

He looked freaking hot being angry and all but dude its not the right time to think this.

"Do you want any refreshments before we start our talking?"

I heaved a sigh. Its not going anywhere. Damn! Its not going anywhere.

"Water please." He nodded befor squinting to an open area.

He had his kitchen attached to the living area, anyone could see whats happening there. The living area and kitchen were only separated by a counter in between.

Its spacious. The interior looked eligent and classy with use of gray and white colours. One side of the wall have book shelves accommodating some books and figurines there. And the other one was adorned with paintings equally magnifying and standardizing the wall.