Chapter 19

A/N: happy reading...

Ok! Lets just get done with the depressing chapters..... shall we!

********

YO's POV:

My lips quiver and I had to bite them to stop myself from crying out loud as that person returned her affection by sweetly ruffling her hair with fond smile adoring his face.

They looked so good together that I had to question my presence around him.

I almost cried seeing them but quickly covered it when suddenly that person's eyes met mine. Making him widen his eyes in realisation of something but I don't know what?

I smiled bitterly at him as he took a step towards me before I turn around and ran away. I know I'm a coward but I'm not yet ready to hear his explanation on why he choose her over me.

I can't face him knowing he can't be mine anymore.

I ran away from there not minding to whom ever I bumped into. The area was already crowded with people ,when I wasn't able to keep check of my surrounding .

I just ran without any particular place in my mind to head to. I just wanted to get out of there and cry all the hurt out. But I guess I wasn't even allowed to do that.

I was little dazed with tears rolling down my cheeks, making it difficult for me see what's ahead of me. When my hand was suddenly yanked making me stumble as my back hit the firm chest of the person I was desperately trying to get away from.

At first I couldn't process what just happend. I was kind of shocked I guess but when the realisation came back to me I thrashed wildly trying to get myself free from his hold.

He had that strong grip around my stomach that even when I hit him, his grip just got tighter and tighter.

"Wayo! Just listen to me please. I ca-....."

"NO!! YOU CAN'T. "

I didn't meant to yell but my voice rather came out too loud, sounding rude. Getting me shut, not wanting to attract unwanted attention from people walking around.

"Baby~~ please..."

I felt him bumping his head lightly on mine as he whispered those words. Lashed with so much love and despair making my heart flutter a little but I couldn't go blastic on assuming things this time.

"Baby.... please we need to talk"

I couldn't help but to let the warmth spreading inside me with his words. And just like that I lost the battle of my heart against my mind.

Why is it always so hard to tell him NO...

Stopping my useless struggle I leaned back on his well built chest, dropping my head on his shoulder. Sighing~~~

"What's there to talk about P'! Everything is so obvious that I would be a fool if I can't understand the meaning behind all your actions. "

"There is Baby, there is. Don't say like that."

Is he a Bipolar or what!

I heaved a sigh hearing him before turning around, leaving a good one hand distance between us before looking him straight in the eyes.

"Look P'!! Let's just stop all these. I'm not mad we don't have anything to talk and ... uh... mnn....i-t ... it will b-e better if we don't meet again."

"NO!!" He almost panicked. "No! You are miss understanding things. This is not it whatever you are thinking. So just let me explain, pleaseee we need to talk."

His eyes were desperately looking at mine, seeking for the slightest bit of hope in them. "Please..."

The way he pleaded made me broke my resolve and I nodded. Defeated to my  hopeless love for this man.

I don't know how and when this all started but I can't define the effect this man have on me even in these few days that we have been together.  I know its ridiculous to feel attached with the person whom you didn't know for that long.

But see matter of heart is something we can't control beforehand, we just go with the flow not minding the place it will lead us to.

I know whatever he wants to say, will only break my heart yet I agreed to listen. I didn't know what was going in my head when I agreed but I just wanted to over with it.

I can't stand it anymore and delaying our talk won't help me either. Its nice to clear things in time so that I could get over with my first ever heart break on time, before I head back home.

"Okay. Let's talk but not here. I don't want to attract unnecessary attention. Let's just go somewhere so that we won't be interrupted in between."

I was fidgeting on my spot getting nervous all of a sudden. Somehow I knew that I would be crying mess again in between these talk. So being away from prior eyes felt better than embarrassing myself.

"Yes, yes... let's do that." He hummed thoughtfully. " But where? Where do you think we should go? "

I thought for a little before shaking my head to clears my thoughts. I don't want to discuss something like this in public places but again I don't wanna go back to my room.

"So.... Umn... You suggest where we should go?"

I could feel the scalp on the back of my head standing, thinking about going back. Imaging the look of P'klah and his wife that they will be giving felt equally terrify. That is made a shiver ran down my spine, thiking the questions I will have to answer once I get back.

"Umnn.....if its okay with you we can discuss these things at my place. But, only if you are okay with. I don't want to force you and its okay if you don't feel lik-..."

"Okay! Let's do that."

Once those words were out he didn't waited to be told twice. And just nodding he lead me away grabbing my hand, dragging me with him.

It was so quick the first time we were standing on the beach. Th next second we were in his car , speeding away and the very last time we were already in front of a house or I should say Cottage .

tbc~~~~

**********

A/N: pls vote and comment if you like this chapter.

Sry for the late update. I m finally getting back with my initial pattern of updating. Pls be patient with me.🙏

Hope readers r still interested in reading it.

Thank you..

23 / 11/ 19