Chapter 10 (Morning after)

A/N: happy reading...

No proof read...

*********
Yo's POV: 

I hurriedly showered and got dressed. The excitement of seeing him again , this early, was taking a troll over my mind and I couldn't stop smiling like a fool. For a minute I got stucked with my own thoughts while staring at nothingness.

I pinched myself just to make sure that everything is real and not a dream. That nothing will be gone the minute I would open my eyes. But it hurts where I pinched so I guess its all real. Which made me squeal.

I fist bumped in the air as the surreal thing settled in my mind that I'll meet him soon. "Yay !! Sigh~~~ he really is hear."

I suddenly felt nervous as uneasiness started to crawl up to my head again. But shaking it away I checked myself in the mirror for the last time. Making sure I am presentable enough and picking my wallet and room keys , I dashed out.

But as you know , how can anything go perfect with me? Yeah! The key got stucked in the lock. Just kill me already*😬*. Why it has to happen now , of all the other times.

I tried and tried and tried but the key wouldn't bulg. It annoyed me to no end and releasing my hold on it ,I impatiently kicked the door cursing in rainbow words.
Series of curse came out of my mouth as I kept looking between my watch and key stucked in the lock.

I didn't wanted to get late in meeting P'Pha and couldn't leave my room unlocked as well. But thank goodness that at the vary moment I saw someone familiar coming out from the room right beside mine , before I had to decide what to do.

"BEN!!" he got startled hearing his name being yelled and looked around to see who called him. "Ben! Can you please lock this door for me. I have to go somewhere and am already late but this damn thing is giving me problems "

I glanced at my watch checking the time, 09:42 am. Oh shit! I need to hurry. "Ok Ben! If you are able to pull it out, pls lock it properly and give the key to P'Aum . I will collect it from her and also thanks for your help na."

I could see he was confused but still he nodded his head in agreement "Will do , young master. " If it had been any other time I would have nagged him for calling me that. We were of almost same age and I never wanted others to see me differently, just because I am son of the boss they are working for.

But decided to let it go for this time only and ran across the corridor. I ran like my life depend on it, running, leaping , jumping. I even skipped steps on the stair just so I could save some time.

Once down, I bended a little placing both my hands on my knees as I took long and deep inhale of air to control my uneven breath . Getting in control I stood straight and started to walk towards the reception area where P'Ahn said P'Phana was asking for me.

But before I could reach there my legs suddenly started feeling heavy and nervousness started to take over. I placed both my hand in my pocket just to stop my sweating hands from shaking out of nervousness as my steps started getting slower and slower.And at one point I just stood their unmoving.

Before going straight to where P'Phana was supposed to wait for me , I hide behind the large marble pillar, just near the reception area and picked from behind it. I tried looking as casual as possible while doing my own kind of detective show. But I got weird stares from people passing by.