Chapter 2 (Arrived)

A/N: happy reading....

hope u guys enjoy reading

_________________

Yo's POV:

Our whole car ride was filled with silence. No-one said a word . P'klah was frequently glancing in my way as if making sure I was ok. I tried to initiate a talk but nothing came to my mind. So I let it go, plugged in my ear buds and started listening to my favourite songs while staring outside the window.

I didn't know how long I was seating there like that until p'klah shook me, breaking my trails of thought. Just then I realised we were already in front of the beach house , we will be staying in. It was beautiful and magnificent. I have been here before but still it never fails to mesmerise me with its beauty.

It was one of the places where we used to have our family vacation, away from our busy life and workaholic surroundings. Its mom's place , as I call it. Dad once told me that mom wanted to have a place ,other then our house , which can make her feel at home even if she's not there. So she came up with a plan and thats how this resort was built.

I was amazed by seeing a lot of tourist and guest coming in and out of our resort. This place is surely popular and it really looks like a paradise, its exactly how mom wanted it to be.

"Its been long, you last came here Yo." P'ken said. He is the manager of our resort. He and his wife P'Aum lives here and manages the whole resort. They are sweet and lovely people to be around with.

"Yes p'. I'm here on my vacation . I'm sure Dad would have already called to inform about me staying here, didn't he P'." I asked

"Yes! He did Yo" he replied smiling. P'ken and one of the staff helped me with my things putting them in my room. While P'Aum cooked my favourite dishes for lunch.

"Wayo, how was your school." She asked

"It was so stressful but I can still handle it" I answered. She patted my back and smile at me.

"I know you can do it, but now that you are here, enjoy and refresh your mind." She said.

"Thank you P'Aum ."

After eating my lunch, I decided to stay in my room and take a nap.I was so exhausted from our earlier ride and especially from all the thoughts running in my head that I was out like a light the moment my head hit the pillow.

The nap helped me to relax a bit. When I woke up it was already evening. So I decided to get changed and go out for a walk around the area.

While I was busy taking in the beautiful evening view someone called out for me. I looked around and found p'klah, p'ken and his wife near a drinking stall. P'Aum was waving her hand asking me to join them in their little party.

Seating with them, having small talks while pouring out all my nervousness ,felt so calming. They were the only people, whom I can trust with my everything. They were very understanding of the dating thing. When they sensed my sore mood , they tried to make me not to think too much about it. They said 'just go with the flow, be urself , act wisely of the situation and everything will be OK' . Talkng with them calmed my ragging nerves.

After some more talking and teasing, mostly their bickering, we decided to have dinner and went to our respective rooms. Dad had called me , to check how I'm doing here if everything is nice in here or not. He sounded really excited about my date, even more excited then me.

I didn't know what is going to happen tomorrow . I'm hella nervous but excited at the some time, as well. Why not!! Its my first date after all. My heart started racing just with a mere thought of 'how my date would look like?' . I have made my own image of the him according to what Dad told me about him. My mind was again pounding over those stupid things untill I noticed.....

Moon's light emerging from the crack of the curtains in my balcony, lightening the whole room. Slowly I got up from my bed and made my way towards the balcony opening the gate , allowing more light to come in and illuminate my whole room beautifully.

The veiw of the moon above the sea was so captivating. It felt like the moon was emerging from the hilt of the sea, just to fill the black night sky with it's peaceful and calming rays.

I was just standing there, mesmerized by the veiw in front of my eyes when my eyes caught the sight of a silhouette near the sea shore. When I focused more on it to see what that someone was doing, he was just seating there sipping some kind of drink while admiring the view.

I decided not to think much of that someone and went back to the bed, leaving my balcony doors wide open. I waited for sleep to consume me , so that I won't be awake the whole night while waiting for tomorrow to come soon.

It felt nerve wrenching to even wait for it. To pass my time I continued imagining different scenarios for the date until finally I fell in a deep and peaceful slumber waiting for tomorrow to come , soon......

tbc~~~

*********

Hey guys...

Thanks for reading and voting for my story...... it really means a lot to me...

Do tell me what u think about this story , till now.....

No proof read.... so pls ignore the mis-spells and errors...

Thank u..