♥ Chapter 1 ♥

"I stood at the bus stand with my head hung low and hands tightly holding the straps of my school bag. I stared at my shoes and shuffled my feet around. I was standing there since last five minutes and there were five more minutes left for the bus to arrive. It was my first day in my new school. After 12 long years, I managed to make a few good friends in my previous school and when my 10th class was over, my parents forced me to change my school because they wanted to change the board.

By the way, hi! I'm Divya Rawal. I am a quiet and simple girl, you can call me an introvert. While I am not actually one, but only with the ones I am close to. I can be a fun kid but that side of mine is seen by only the ones who stay in my heart, else I'm a shy girl who rarely speaks to strangers and who never initiates a conversation to any stranger. As the time passed, the number of students waiting for the bus increased and I stood completely unaffected by their presence, lost in my own thoughts. I didn't even properly looked at any one of them's face. A loud laugh emerged from my behind but I had no interest. The laughs continued for a long time and gradually increased with time, forcing me to turn around. A small group of three boys stood behind me and laughed their lungs out at I don't know what. I looked at the three of them for sometime and then suddenly one of them turned towards me and our eyes met. He had small almond shaped black and beautiful eyes. They were probably the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. If I would have to give away the award for the most beautiful thing in the world, I would have then and there given him the award for his eyes. The moment our eyes met, my heart flattered. "Any problem?", he asked and the other two also turned towards me. He had a heavy yet sweet voice. "Huh, n...no", I said and looked away in awkwardness. I didn't completely look around and could make out that he kept on looking at me for sometime before they again started talking. During the time he was looking at me, all I wished was the bus to come as soon as possible and if possible, hit me too. To my happiness, the bus did arrive in a few seconds and I quickly hopped inside. The seats in front were occupied and a few had only one child sitting on it but I preferred sitting alone so I went and quietly sat on the last seat with my bag in my laps and hugged it softly.

(I was so excited to post this and here you go ♥ Do tell me how it was and be ready for a super romantic school love story )