♥ Chapter 26 ♥

"Umm, actually we used to call her your kidfriend", Sneha revealed. "Why?", he asked. "Because she is in ninth, and it looks very weird that an eleventh class boy is dating a ninth class girl, and more than that, she acts like a kid. She overreacts at times, she isn't what a ninth class student should be like", Sneha blurted out each and everything to him and I shot a death stare at her while Darshan seriously nodded his head. "And can I know who coined this term?", Darshan asked staring me because maybe he knew that I have given her that name. "Your W", Sneha said and laughed. "Sorry", I said and looked at him from the corner of my eyes. "What sorry?", he asked in anger. "Calm down V, it's just a nickname", I worriedly said. He said nothing and kept on staring at me, his eyes were the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, but when those same eyes are filled with anger, they turn into the most dangerous thing. He suddenly burst out into a laughter. I looked at him in surprise, I was relieved too because he didn't got angry. "Where do you get these ideas from? Kidfriend!", he said between his laughters and shook his head to his sides. His hair, which were already not properly combed that day swayed and fell on his face, covering his eyes. I'd definitely be lying if I'd say that he didn't look cuter than ever before at that time, it was a heart taking sight, and an amazing moment to vitness. I fell for his hair, his smile, and the whole of him, all over again. My world resided in that smile. His smile, the thing which I can stare at until the end of the universe. 'I love you. I wish I could tell you how much I love you. I wish', I thought and stupidly smiled at him.

(Short one because I didn't get the time to write longer, but will try to post one more chapter in the evening)