♥ Chapter 41 ♥

I left from there that day, and only one thing kept on going in my mind, Kartik and Darshan are brothers! I was extremely broke by the way Darshan reacted and his words completely broke me. I tried calling Darshan, but he didn't pick up, didn't replied to my texts and even blocked my number. I somehow managed to arrange Kartik's number and asked him to meet me because innumerable questions stirred inside me, whose anwers I desperately wanted.
"What you said that day, was it... was it true? You and Darshan..?", I asked and paused. "Divya, do you know what's my name?", he said and I shoot a confused stare at him. "Kartik", I replied. "Kartik Raval. Raval with a 'v'", he completed and I looked at him blankly. "We are real brothers, in fact, we are twins", he said. "But, he never told anything about you", I said. "That's because I was always a studious and innocent kid and he was a spoiled one. Earlier we were in different schools, but then in 11th class, I joined his school and he was annoyed because he thought that now everyone will start comparing him with me and he didn't want that. Dad was principal's friend, so on his request, only my first name was registered in school and no one knew that we were brothers. Why do you think he didn't beat me one the first day, when I complained to the Vice Principal? Because you said? No, because I'm his brother", he informed and we existed in silence for sometime and looked here and there. "Then why did you do that to me, knowing that your brother loves me?", I asked. "Loved me..", I corrected myself when I realised that he just simply backed off from 'us', and broke up. "Did what?", Kartik asked. "Why did you forced me to be in a relationship with you? That day, when Darshan pushed me towards you, why did you...", I paused and he looked on. "Why did you touch me in the wrong way?", I completed. He looked down at his shoes and palely smiled. "I'm sorry", he said. "You have already apologized for that, Kartik. Just tell me why did you do that?", I asked. "I know I have apologized, but this one's for different reason", he said and I confusingly looked at him. "Divya, I want to tell you the truth. The whole truth", he said. "You didn't fell in love with Darshan, he made you fall in love with him", he stated.
"What do you mean that he made me fall in love?", I asked. "Divya, he created such circumstances, he behaved in a way that would make you fall in love with him. He forced you to love him, and you didn't even came to know about it. Everything I did, wasn't because I wanted to do, it was because he wanted me to do", Kartik said and I blankly looked on. "Yes, he made me do all that. He made me propose you, force you to be with me, and.... and touch you in bad way", Kartik's voice and my heart, both broke by the end of the sentence. "Why?", I managed to let my voice out and my eyes moistened. "He wanted to make you fall for him. He wanted to make me a villain for you, so that he could beat me, and become your hero", he said. "You did so much for him, yet he beated you", I said and looked away. "No, he didn't. Whatever happened outside the school that day, was nothing, we have had even more bad fights", he said. "I'm sorry", he said making me look towards him. "I'm sorry for everything. I'm responsible for your condition, I shouldn't have helped him, I shouldn't have listened to him, but they way he said that he loves you, and he don't want to loose you, I couldn't control myself that time", he said in a low voice. "What did you that convinvced you?", I asked. "He said that he loves you, a lot. You are his first love, he can't stay without you, and all the filmy lines, but I got convinvced when he had tears in his eyes and he stated that you'll never love him because of the devil he was for you. He troubled you since day one, and he was sure that you hate him because of what all he did, and he don't want to loose you. My love for my brother made me do all this", Kartik said. "He didn't want to loose me, right? Then why did he left me?", I said with a shaky voice and tears rolling down my cheeks. "Did he even love me, or was I his toy, with whom he played for two years and threw after after he got bored? That day when he suddenly made a filmy entry when you ever about to slap me, and he stopped you, I should have understood that day only, but the stupid me fell in his trap. That day, my heart was literally moved. I'm such a stupid", I said between my cries. "Don't blame yourself, Divya", Katik said and held my upper arm. "You aren't responsible in any way, it's just the three of us, specially me and Darshan", he said. "Three?", I asked. "Darshan, me and Bhakti", he said and my eyes widened. "Don't tell me she's your sister", I said and Kartik awkwardly nodded his head making me chuckle. "Sorry, we destroyed your life", Kartik said I silently looked at him because I didn't know what to say. I didn't what to say, 'no, you didn't', because they actually did. "And hey, Kritesh and Jyugal knew nothing about this all", he clarified. "Thank you", I chipped. "For?", he asked. "For telling me everything and giving me a reason to 'move on', which I believe I can't because I'm badly in his trap, but at least I have something to tell my heart when it fells weak", I said.

( deenikawrites Nabihadz Why step-brothers? What about real brothers?😉😂 Ab zyaada maza aayega😂🔥)