♥ Chapter 8 ♥

He kept on looking into my eyes and I was lost somewhere into his deep ones. "W", he softly said bringing me back to reality and I realised that he had come closer to me. Wait,  what did he just call me? W? "Umm, I mean Divya", he said and bit his tongue and looked super cute. "Look, I won't say sorry, okay", he said and I gave him a confused look. "I mean, I know I shouldn't have done that handkerchief thing but I don't say sorry to anyone. So, you can assume that I have said sorry while in reality, I haven't and I won't", he blabbered and everything bounced above my head whatever he exactly wanted to say. "Okay?", he asked and I simply nodded because I didn't know what to say. I wasn't in my senses, he had done something to my heart, my brain and the entire me. "So we are cool, right?", he asked and I nodded with the smallest sign of smile on my face. We existed in complete silence for sometime and then, out of frustration he finally spoke. "Why do you always remain so quiet?", he asked. "Huh", that's all that left my mouth. "I mean, I haven't even heard your voice yet", he said and that was extremely wrong. He had. He had heard me on the bus stop when he along with Kritesh and Jyugal was laughing his lungs out, and in the bus, when they asked me to leave their seat. "I know I have, but not properly", he said. Did he just hear me thinking? "I don't talk to everyone. I don't feel comfortable with people easily, and don't take me wrong. I'm kind of introvert, that's all", I don't know why but I blabbered out everything and he sincerely nodded. "You should speak more, at least in front of me", he said and I looked at him in surprise. What did he mean? Seconds later when he realised what he said, he tried to cover up. "I..I mean you have a beautiful voice and, I'd like to listen it more often", he said and a smile automatically stretched on my face. He tried to cover up but didn't actually succeed because he still sounded flirty. After his small flirting session, he fell quite and I too didn't know what to say. "What did you call me at first?", I suddenly asked out of the blues and his eyes widened. "Nothing", he casually said and tried to hide it. "I heard it", I revealed. He smiled and bit his tongue. Trust me, eachtime he did this, he looked super cute and adorable. "W, right", I said with a soft chuckle. "Ya", he embarrassingly said and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. Ahh! Why was he doing all this? These gestures of him were making my heart flatter and each one of them made an animal to exist in my stomach, and if this goes on the entire period, I can give you in writing that by the end, a whole damn zoo will be made in my stomach. "Why though?", I asked. "Leave it. So now if you are finally talking, let's talk about something interesting", he tried to dodge the question. "No. This is also interesting. Tell me why did you call me that?", I insisted. "No it isn't", he said with a laugh. "It is. For me", I said and he quietly looked at me for sometime and then finally spoke up, "because you are Rawal with a 'w'". "But if you mind me calling you that, then also I won't stop calling you that, at least when you are not around and specially when you are around", being the kind of child he is, how can he stay sweet for a long time? Maybe that sentence was supposed to be rude, but the way said it, it wasn't rude at all. "No, it's okay. That's cute", I said and he smiled. That smile was something unexplainable. That wide ear to ear smile was something I could and I would wish to see 24 hours a day. "Oh I forgot to tell you my name", he suddenly said. Stupid. How can he think that an introvert like me would talk so much to any person even without knowing his name. Well, I had literally talked with him more than I have talked with Sneha till now, I mean we have talked, but I didn't start any topic with her even ones, like I did with him. "I already know your name Darshan Raval. Raval with a 'v'", I emphasised on 'v' and he bursted out into a laughter, negativity nodding his head, and seeing him, I too smiled. While I trapped the beautiful of the moment, or I'd say, the beauty of that laughter in my mind, and more than that in my heart, the bell rang and he stopped laughing and sincerely stood against the wall. The smile on my face vanished. "What happened?", I asked in disappointment. Of course I was disappointed, how can he suddenly stop portraying his most precious and beautiful side and stand in attention all of a sudden? "The period is over. Sir will come out any moment. Don't talk and stand with your head hung low showing that you are guilty so he'll silently go away, else he would start lecturing", he softly said and I obeyed. Sir came out and saw us. "Next time, come to the class before I come", he calmly said and walked away. The moment he left, Darshan was back to his original form and said, "What I said". "That's a golden tip. It'll always work", he said with a chuckle, making me laugh. "Darshan, come let's go", Jyugal called out from behind. "Ya", he said and started leaving. "And hey", he turned around and I raised my eyebrows. "As we are cool now, be ready for some more fun because I don't leave anyone so easily", he said with a wink and walked away. That one wink was more than enough to knock my heart down in one go. The kind of bad day I was having till now, was all balanced by this one period, actually, now it was good enough to let anything in the world turn it into a bad one again.

(Never posted such a long chapter before, but once I started writing Darshan and Divya's conversation, I couldn't stop myself and ended up writing much longer than expected😂
Do vote and comment ♥
Do tell me how it was!♥)