♥ Chapter 35 ♥

Time flew away even faster than light. Those two years of the school passed so quickly, but they were the best two years. We got a kickass farewell from our juniors and the best part was that, Bhakti was still in class 10th so she wasn't a part of the function, such a kid! The worst and the most difficult part was, to bid Darshan, Jyugal, Kritesh and Sneha a farewell. I know it's 21st century and now we can always stay connected by the help of social media, but the fun we had when we'd meet eachother everyday, will not be there. No matter how connected you stay on social media, you'll always feel nostalgia remembering the memories you made when you were actually together. On top of this, was the fact that we'd end up in different parts of the country. I was going to Mumbai, Sneha to Bangaluru, Darshan to Kota and Jyugal and Kritesh to probably Pune or Mumbai, and deep down I wished them to come to Mumbai.
"Hey", Darshan's energetic voice came from the other side. "Hi", I dully said. "What happened?", he worriedly asked. "Meet me in the park near the cafè in 10 minutes", I said and ended the call before he could say anything.
"What happened?", he softly asked and held my hand. "I have got admission in college, I wanted to", I said in my shaky voice. "That's amazing. Why are you sad then?", he asked and a tear drop fell from my eyes. "The college is in Mumbai, V. I have to leave day after tomorrow", I revealed silencing him. "I'm sorry, V, but I have to go. I love you", I said and hugged him. He stood straight without hugging me. "I promise I won't let us get effected. We'll daily talk to eachother, I'll always be your W", I said and tears continuously rolled down my face. I might sound desperate, but I seriously didn't want us to get effected and I could do anything to make sure that he is alright. I looked up at his face with my hands still wrapped around him. Tears flowed down his cheeks breaking me even more, that was the first time I saw him crying. "I'm sorry", I whispered. He wrapped his hands around me and pushed my head burring it in his chest. "I love you", that's all he said and hugged me tightly. We just hugged eachother for sometime without saying anything. "When are you going?", he asked breaking the hug and cupped my wet face. "Day after tomorrow", I said. "We still have two days. These will be our days. Call your mom and tell her you'll be home by tomorrow night", he said and wipped my face. We spent the whole day like homeless people, roamed here and there and slept in his car. Even the next day, we spent time roaming on streets and spending time together and he dropped me home at night.

(Get ready! The drama's about to begin)