♥ Chapter 36 ♥

First two weaks were very difficult. I'd break down any moment remembering mom dad or Darshan or Sneha, who also went to different cities. Luckily Kritesh and Jyugal also came to Mumbai, so they were my strength whenever I'd have an unexpected break down. One year of our colleges was already over, at first Darshan and I used to call eachother daily and talk for 10-15 minutes, but as time passed and we got involved in our college, that greatly reduced. It had been two days since I talked to him. I tried calling him five minutes ago, but he didn't pick up the call. I stood in the kitchen making myself a bowl of salad and TV's sound continuously reached my ears. I was watching a serial but seconds after the add break started, I came to the kitchen to make salad. Different kinds of brand adds telecasted on TV and among all of them, a tune reached my ears, a familiar tune. I stopped chopping the vegetables and paid attention to the tune. What I heard next, made me rush towards the TV. The same almond shaped eyes, the same voice, the same lyrics. It was a reality show's promo add, with Darshan Raval singing Pehli Mohabbat on a railway station. I saw the whole add with my mouth half open. I didn't know anything about that. I didn't know when reality shows turned into an option for him? The add finished and I stood to my ground half shocked and half surprised, when the doorbell rang forcing me to walk towards the door. "How was the add?", he raised his eyebrows the moment I opened the door revealing him from behind. A wide ear to ear smile stretched on my face and my eyes turned moist. He came inside with a smile stretched on his face and I almost jumped on him hugging him. It felt like I was back to home after one long year. He hugged me back tightly and swayed to his sides. "How was it?", he again asked breaking the hug. "A..amazing", I said. "How did this happen? When did reality shows even turn into an option? When did you come to Mumbai? Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you pick up my call? When..", I bombarded him with questions and he kept his hand on my mouth silencing me. "Shh", he said with a chuckle. "I didn't tell you because I wanted to give you surprise. I didn't pick up the call, because at that time, I was using Google Maps to find your apartment. Reality shows were never an option for me, but this happened because I was told that here I can sing my original songs too, and they selected me on the basis of Pehli Mohabbat, and I got an opportunity to come to Mumbai too", he replied my questions one by one and winked with his hand still on my mouth. He slowly slid his hand from my mouth to the back of my neck and leaned towards me. Within no time, his lips laid over mine. My hand traced the back of his neck and he tightened his grip around my waist. Our lips separated when we panted for breath. "I love you", he whispered. "I love you too", I immediately said with teary eyes. "Stop crying, else I'm going back", he threatened. "For your information, that'll make me cry even more", I said and both us laughed. He cupped my face and rested his head on my forehead. "Idiot", he said. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his presence. I felt alive after one year. He pumped life in my beating heart. He brought smile to my curved lips. Along with him, he brought back the joy and liveliness of life.

(sukannyapaul Tere liye! Chal ab chup ho jaya aur bata)