♥ Chapter 44 ♥

'Hey, Divya
I hope you're good and life is being good to you. I tried contacting you, but you had blocked me from all the social media sites, then I came to the reason behind it, and then at first I thought of not disturbing you, but I couldn't stop myself, what I want to say is something very important. I somehow managed to get your E-mail ID, but I can't let everything out like this, please come and meet me, it's very important. I know you have lots of questions in your mind, and I'll definitely answer them once you meet me, please come at the Hard Rock Cafè, tomorrow at 3p.m. I'll wait for you, hope to see you there. PLEASE COME.
-Kartik Raval'
I read the E-mail and my eyes turned watery. I was dragged back from the thoughts I've been running since last one year, that surname, the relation he share with him, the things he did for him, the way he helped him. I had a major breakdown right at that moment, I wanted someone by side. I couldn't call my 'new friends', as they knew nothing about him, only Sneha, Jyugal or Kritesh could help me at that time but deep inside, I felt like it will turn the situation even worse for me so I called up my mom.
Mom- Hello, Divya.
Me- Mom
I struggled to speak but my voice broke and she came to know that I was crying.
Mom - Divya! What happened? Why are you crying?
I told her everything about the E-mail.
Me - What should I do, mom? The more I try to stay away from him, the more he tries to ruin me, I was finally over him after one long year and now, he again sent his brother to convince me for him.
Mom - Truth to be told, you were never over him, Divya, because if you ever, you would have unblocked everyone, and this wouldn't have been your condition right now.
Me - But I try my best.
Mom - I know darling.
Me - What should I do now? Should I go?
Mom didn't say anything for sometime and then broke the silence.
Mom - Do you want to? What does your heart says?
Me - I don't know, I'm confused. The way Kartik wrote 'please' innumerable times, I am worried if everything is alright, but at the same time, I feel like it's again some trick they are playing.
Mom - If that's true, I think he would have asked you to meet instead of asking Kartik. Divya, I think you should go.
Me - Are you sure?
Mom - Yes, I have been wanting to say this since last year, but I couldn't, but Divya, I think he can never cheat on you.
My eyes widened as she said those words.
Me - Mom, what are you saying? You know everything.
Mom - I know Divya, but I have also seen his love for you in his eyes, which in no sense seemed to be a time pass or just a temporary attraction.
I fell silent and kept on listening to her.
Mom - Divya, I don't know him much, I haven't met him many times, but he's a nice person, he can't do anything like that. What if he was seriously messed up with something when he wasn't meeting or talking to you guys properly? What if, he was having a bad day when you guys blackmailed him and forced him to meet you? What if he didn't meant anything what the situation made him do that day? What if he had realized his mistake and tried to contact you, but by then you have had blocked him? Just think about it Divya, I have a gut feeling that he didn't meant what he did, he loves you. I think you should go and meet Kartik.
Me - Or are you saying that I should talk to Darshan?
Mom - I didn't say that Divya, it's totally your choice. I'm just saying, go and meet Kartil tomorrow, hear what he wants to say and then take your decisions with intelligence.
She pumped strength into me and I prepared myself to face whatever tomorrow has in store for me and I was sure, it wasn't going to be easy at all.

(Just wasn't feeling good so thought of dropping the bomb and wanna see your reactions...
Tick...tick....tick..... The bomb will explode on 13th June, till then don't even dare to blackmail me and force me to blast the bomb 💣😂
BTW, yeah chapter bhi thodha badha ho gaya. Ek baar mai post karne ka idara tha toh nahi... But ya!)