♥ Chapter 3 ♥

The school campus was huge. Untill last year, I thought that my school had a huge campus as compared to others, but now, I was proved wrong. My new school had even a bigger one. Swimming pool, skating rink, basketball court, football ground, library, dancing halls, a big auditorium and what not. A few classes had CCTV cameras too and Sneha told me that last year, her class was one of those few classes with CCTVs and that was just because of Darshan and his friends. I stood outside 11th A and all I was wishing since last few minutes was those three in another section and not A. I moved towards the class and with each step, my heartbeats increased. It is said that what you wish with a true heart is always accepted by God, but here I was, with a live exception of the saying. The moment I stepped inside the classroom, the first people I saw were Darshan, Kritesh and Jyugal. My nightmares. Ya I know they didn't do something to me till now, but still, I was already scared of them and I wanted to stay miles away from them, which seemed kind of impossible now. I stood at the entrance of the classroom and indirectly saw the three of them, thankfully they were indulged in their talks and none of them saw me, when a hand came and rested on my should making me shake like a leaf. "Calm down. It's me", Sneha said. "God, who comes like this all of a sudden. You scared me", I said in annoyance. "Ok sorry but tell me where were you? I was searching for you everywhere", she asked. "I was just roaming around in the corridors", I said. "Oh. So, how is the school? Did you like it, and your new class", she interviewed. "Ya. The school's amazing but the class... The class isn't, or I'd say, the classmates aren't", I said. "Why?", her voice dropped and I pointed towards the three boys. "Oh shit", she said and I rolled my lower lip. "But don't worry. They are not that bad. They'll trouble you, but not much and plus they are amazing entertainers during boring lectures", she said and winked at me. "Come", she said and dragged me towards the seats. She took me towards the last benches. I saw the bags lying on the side benches. They were probably Kritesh and Jyugal's. I didn't want to sit beside them on my first day. "Sneha can we please sit somewhere else", I requested. "But why?", she asked and I pointed towards the bags. "Jyugal and Kritesh are sitting here and Darshan must be somewhere only. Let's just sit somewhere else please", I said and Sneha chuckled. "Calm down Divya. Why are so scared of them. They are humans and not devils", she said. "What kind of a person are you? First you yourself scared me and now you are the one asking me that why am I scared? Brilliant", I commented. "Okay sorry, but I never scared you. I just warned you. There's difference", she defended herself. "Okay, I take my words back but please let's go from here", I requested and Sneha looked on. "For me. Please", I begged. "Okay fine. Stop this melodrama now", she rolled her eyes and I smiled.