♥ Chapter 34 ♥

As days passed by, we got closer and stronger. Despite mom and dad always behaved as a friend, as sibling to me and I had a lot of cousins, but I still felt a void and a need of real siblings; and Sneha, Kritesh and Jyugal beautifully filled that void with their love. I always had the four of them (including Darshan) by my side, constantly supporting me. School is always said to be the second home, that's because of the friends who are no less than a family.
"Why don't you perform in the farewell?", Sneha asked Darshan. "No", he replied with a frown. "But what's the problem? You should perform. You should show your talent. Everyone will like it a lot", I said. "No guys, I don't feel like, plus what would I perform?", he asked. "What do you mean by what would you sing? There are so many great songs", Sneha snapped. "And you know that I don't prefer covers", Darshan said back. "So what? You write and compose too, you can sing any of your song. You can sing Pehli Mohabbat", I suggested. "Seriously?", he said with a look of disbelief. "What?", I blankly asked. "That's only for you. I'm not going to sing it for everyone", he said and looked away. "Sing for me then", I softly said and he looked at me. "Sing it as if you are singing for me, but just in front of a bigger audience. Please", I requested and he looked on, thoughtfully. "Oh ho, now you have to sing Darshan", Sneha teasingly said and he gave her a death stare. "Okay, fine", Darshan agreed and a wide smile stretched on my face.
"This one's for my W", Darshan softly said in the microphone before entering the stage. My heart fluttered and a wide smile covered my face. The way he dedicated the song to me in front of everyone, stoll my heart, again. Sneha, Jyugal and Kritesh hooted loudly, so did the entire audience as soon as he entered. Except us, only Kartik knew whom Darshan dedicated that song to, who was 'his W', but I think that was fine, because we never talked to him after he and Darshan got suspended. Darshan sat in the middle of the stage with his guitar and started singing Pehli Mohabbat and all this while, I kept looking at him with a constant smile on my face. As soon as he finished singing, the audience broke into a hug applause and hooting, the thing for which we were famous for. "Thank you everyone", Darshan said and left the stage. "He rocked it man", Jyugal excitedly said. "Guys, I'll be back", I said and stood up from my seat. "Ya go, he gave you such a beautiful gift, go shower your gifts on him", Kritesh teasingly said and I very well knew this double meaning behind it. I slapped Kritesh's upper arm and and left, while I actually blushed because of what he said.
I stood at the door of his green room and saw him keeping his guitar in it's cover. As soon as he was done, he turned around, saw me and smiled widely. Seeing him, I too smiled and ran towards him and hugged him tightly. He tightly hugged me back. "I love you", I said and burried my face in his chest. "I love you too", he said and kissed my head. I don't know why but I felt emotional at that moment and didn't want to cry so, I sniffed in trying to control myself. "Hey", he said and broke the hug. "Why are you crying, stupid?", he asked and cupped my face. I bit my lower lip and shook my head with a decent smile. We stayed in an air of silence for sometime and looked eachother in eyes. Slowly we came closer and our lips met. His soft lips brushed against mine sending shivers down my spine. His one hand slid down to my waist and pulled me closer while one cupped my cheek; and mine, on the back of his neck. I heard something and immediately separated my lips from his' and looked towards the door. My eyes widened as I saw Kartik standing there. He quietly stood there and stared us, I can't tell surely but, probably he had tears in eyes. Darshan loosened his grip around my waist and held my hand. "W, go from here", he said and I looked at him. He looked at me and convincingly said, "Trust me, go right now", and left my hand. I softly nodded and obeyed him. When I neared Kartik, I saw him with fear filled eyes but he didn't look at me even once, and kept on staring Darshan. At that moment, I left from there but the inner me was continuously worried about what happened there, as Darshan never told me no matter how much I asked him, and I didn't want to talk about it to Kartik.

(Nabihadz deenikawrites Here we go! Our babies romancing on the same day
sukannyapaul le khush ho ja)