♥ Chapter 24 ♥

"Bus number 9 will not be able to drop the students today due to some issues. Messages have been sent to your parents to come amd pick you up after the school, so don't worry. Sorry for the inconvenience", our class teacher announced and Sneha, Darshan and I let out a cry as we were the only students of bus number 9 in our class that day as Kritesh and Jyugal were absent. "Sneha", class teacher came towards me. "Yes ma'am", I said and stood up. "There's a call from your home, go the office", she said and I obeyed.
"Hello", I said as soon as I placed the receiver near my ear. "Hello Divya", mom said from the other side. "Ya mom", I replied. "We got the message about some issues in the school bus, but we won't be able to come to pick you up. My uncle suddenly got a minor heart attack, he's in hospital right now and we have to urgently leave for Mumbai to see him", she narrated. "Oh, is he fine now?", I worriedly asked. "Ya, don't worry, it was a minor attack, he's out of danger", she said. "But the problem is, how will you come home?", she asked and I bit my lower lip. "Mom, don't worry, let me talk to my friends if they can drop me", I said. "Okay then talk to them and please inform me", she said and hung up the phone. On my way back to the classroom, all I wished was for a company to go back home, I didn't want to go alone. "What happened?", Sneha asked as soon as I stepped inside the class. "Mom dad have to go out of station urgently. No one to pick me up. I'll have to walk back alone", I disappointedly said. "Alone!", Darshan snapped and I rolled my lower lip. "Now?", Sneha asked. "Hey you can go with me", she suddenly snapped. "No Sneha, our paths are different. You'll have to go out of your paths", I said. "I can", she dramatically said. "Don't be dramatic. You know that I'm not talking in that sense", I scolded. "Wait wait", Darshan interrupted. "We can go together. Even I'm alone at home today, no one is there to pick me up, we'll go together", he said. I looked at him for sometime without saying anything. "What?", he asked. "Are you sure?", I asked because I don't know why but I felt like he lied. "Ya", I assured. "Okay then, let me inform mom", I said and went away.

https://my.w.tt/yavSqDXLMW
Please nominate any of my FF in the 'best fanfiction story', LINE COMMENT and tag me☺🤗