♥ Chapter 23 ♥

The next few days passed normally, Sneha, Kritesh, Jyugal, Darshan and I became more good friends with each passing day, Kartik stayed miles away from us, and Darshan enjoyed with his kidfriend, burning my heart into ashes eachtime I saw them 'together'. Things never remain the same for a long time, after every night, there is a morning assured. The dark clouds can't hide the brightly shining sun for a long time, they'll eventually go away, revealing the brightness. Life is a journey with several twists and turns, you can't just walk straight, it'll make you turn according to it. Something similar happened with Darshan. His 'first true love' left him for I don't know what. He didn't clearly tell the reason behind their breakup, all he said was, 'What's meant to break, will break'. When he told us for the first time, he looked utterly sad and disturbed, it seemd as if he would break down any moment, but to be honest, what he was after a few minutes, was completely opposite, it didn't look like he had a severe heartbreak a few minutes ago and no one could make out that he was sad. When Darshan was busy telling us about his breakup for the first time, all of us showed as if we genuinely felt bad for him and as if we 'wished' it wouldn't have had happened, but the moment Darshan went away, we expressed what we actually felt like. "Thank God she herself left, or I would have made her leave. She's such a bitch, she tried changing our Darshan, she tried to snatch him away from us. Bitch", was what Jyugal and Kritesh said. "She was a kid. How can he fall for someone like her; and even he did, by mistake, she's a complete stupid to leave him so easily while he truly loved her", Sneha said. "Ya, but it didn't happen right. I mean I know that kid wasn't right for him, but he truly loved her, I feel bad for him", I said. I had a completely mixed opinion about what happened. Darshan loved her, but she broke his heart and went away which made Darshan sad, seeing him the way he was broken when he told us everything, made me broke too. I felt bad for him. Yes, I know that I love him and somewhere it was nice that he wasn't with Bhakti anymore, that's what I was happy because of, but then, I truly love him, and I can't see him sad too. I wasn't sad because he broke up with Bhakti, not at all, it was the way he was broken after his break up what made me sad; but somewhere deep inside my heart, I celebrated the moment. I thanked God, because I wouldn't see that kid around him anymore, I wouldn't have to be jealous because now, my V won't hold someone's hand and look into her eyes with the passionate love, I had for him. The best part was, he moved on, a bit quickly and easily than I expected, but he did and that was the end of my sadness and a starting of joy of his breakup, although I didn't show him.

(Now tell me honestly, how many of you were waiting for their breakup?😂)