♥ Chapter 28 ♥

We walked in complete silence for almost five minutes. I enjoyed his company, I enjoyed being with him at that time. Whenever he's around me, I feel protected and loved, maybe just as a friend, but that was okay, at least I am in his friends' list, a part of his life. When I'm with him, I can be myself, after my parents and Sneha, he's the one who knows me the best, and on whom I can trust and rely on. Ever since my parents asked me first time for changing my school, I have been mad because I didn't want to; the first day was horrible, after going back home, I looked myself up in my room for almost an hour and cried my heart out until my eyes started hurting, but when 'Darshan' changed to 'V', and I started realising my love for him, I started loving my parent's decision of changing my school. Eachtime he smiles, calls me W or even when I just simply see him, I feel blessed, I feel like this is God's gift to me after those twelve miserable years in my old school. A sudden sound of his deep breath broke through my thoughts and forced me to look at him. "Do you want to know what Sneha and I were talking about when you came back from the office?", he asked. "Your choice, do you want to tell me?Remember, I won't tell you the thing I was talking about", I said and bit my lower lip. "There has to be something, then only you'll tell", he said. "Point", I said and we chuckled. Was I that stupid that he could clearly tell I was lying or can he read me so easily? "Well what were talking about?", I raised my eyebrow, he stopped walking, so did I. He turned towards me and shoved his hands in his pocket, he looked nervous, and shuffled his feet on the ground while staring at them in nervousness. "What's it, V?", I worriedly asked. He took a deep breath and looked up. "W..", he said and awkwardly paused. "Is everything okay?", I asked and placed my hand on his shoulder. "I love you", he straightforwardly said looking straight into my eyes, my heart stopped beating and eyes widened. I couldn't believe what he just said, I doubted if I heard him right. I slowly nodded my head with a chuckle and said, "Whom were you playing with? Kritesh and Jyugal didn't come to school today, then who gave you this dare? I want to know whose that person who doesn't thinks that there's something between us, we rarely find these kind of people", I said and started walking. He held my hand and stopped me. I turned back to look at him, he looked serious, his eyes mostly reflected his mood, and now, they were damn series. "It's not a dare", he whispered. "Oh then you should change your trick of pranking me, it didn't work", I said because for an instance, I was ready to believe that Earth is flat, but I was far away from believing that he loves me. "Divya, what do you want me to do to make you believe me?", he asked. "Why do you want me to believe you?", I stubbornly asked. "Because I truly love you. Trust me, I do", he said. "And how many girls got to hear this line from you?", I asked. "I know that there were many girls with whom I was in a relationship, but you know that I wasn't serious about any of them, eachtime, they were the one to propose me, I never did because I never felt for anyone of them the way I felt for you. I love you W, trust me, you are my first love, my true love", he tried to convince, I smiled and looked away. "Darshan, try to remember the day when you came to my house to ask about what to talk to your ex-girlfriend, you said these same lines. You said that she was your first true love", I reminded. I didn't have any problem in being his second love, it's just that, I wasn't sure if he was sure about me. He palely smiled and said, "You noticed what I said, but you didn't notice the person I was looking at, the eyes I was looking in with the love I had for that person, and it wasn't my ex-girlfriend. It was you. I never had feelings for Bhakti, she was the one to ask me out, and I agreed just to see how you'll react. Remember, when I got into a relationship with her, we weren't on talking terms, plus it had been just a few days of us being friends, but I was already in love with you and I didn't know what you felt. Didn't you ever thought that why I had to meet Bhakti whenever you wanted to meet me, why I had a 'date' with her everyday you wanted to talk to me in personal? I wanted to know how you'll feel, how you'll react when you'll see me with someone else, before telling you about my feelings, I wanted to know if you felt the same for me or not", he concluded. To be honest, by now, I was already his'. I love already him and the way he said all those things, the way he tried to convince me, took my heart away. The genuineness and love in his eyes were more than enough for me to accept that he wasn't lying, and that he actually love me. "And why did you want to know? Did you fear that if I'll reject you, everyone would make fun of you, and that will be something, Darshan Raval, the most famous student of our school, can't afford?", I asked and he simply shook his head. "It's the same reason because of which you kept your feelings restricted to yourself. You wanted to know what Sneha and I were talking, we were talking about you. I asked her to indirectly talk to you and let me know, and we made this plan that she'll ask you everything and I'll hear everything standing just behind you", he said silencing me. I didn't had anything to say further, he heard everything, he already knew that I love him, yet he did everything to convince me. He stepped closer to me, held my hand and my heart started beating faster. He sat on his knee, "Divya Rawal, a.k.a, my W, I love you", he said emphasising on 'my'. That was the moment when my heart fluttered, a whole damn zoo got established inside my stomach,  my eyes turned watery and I wide ear to ear smile stretched on my face. "Darshan Raval, a.k.a, my V, I love you too", I confessed stressing on 'my', and I tear drop fell from my eye. A wide smiled stretched on his face too and his grip around my hand tightened. He kissed the back of my hand, stood up and cupped my face wiping away the tear drop. "From now onwards, forget crying, because I won't let you, ever, and if anyone dares to make you cry, he'll keep crying for the rest of his life and I promise you that", he softly said. I felt blessed, the feelings I had at that time can't be explained in words, I never felt so happy in the last 17 years, the way he made me happy in just a few minutes. I couldn't control myself, and swallowed him into a tight hug, he hugged me back, tight enough to let me go. His warmth awakened all the feelings of my heart, it felt like home in his embrace, completely safe and loved.

(I love them so much💙💙 Do tell me how it was! ♥)