♥ Chapter 9 ♥

It was our games period, everyone was busy playing but I and Sneha didn't want to play so we sat on the benches in the playground and copied the notes of the previous class. Though I was busy copying notes, but my mind was filled with his thoughts, he had conquered it. He way he smiled, he laughed, he talked, every single thing ran in my head making me smile and my heart bloom. "What happened?", Sneha teasingly said and closed the books. "What are you doing?", I asked. "Tell me what happened to you?", she ordered. "What do you mean?", I asked in confusion. "Why are you smiling? It's been so long that I have been noticing you. Tell me what happened?", she demanded and I realised that the smile on my face was actually too wide to be noticed easily. I changed my facial expressions back to normal and casually said, "Nothing". "What would happen?", I added. "Hey please. You can't lie, so don't even try, you just gave your worst performance", she said in annoyance. "In the last period, you were continuously talking to Darshan, and didn't even bother to at least look at me once", she complained. "Because you were too busy arguing with Jyugal and Kritesh", I defended myself. "That's not the point. Let me complete", she snapped and I remained silent. "Good", she said. "So, you were talking to Darshan the whole period, the same Darshan who gave you that handkerchief covered with chalk powder, with whom you maintained a distance and whom you were most scared of among those three. I'm not saying that you shouldn't. It's good that you did, he's not that bad. He just shows his mischievous side to everyone but he has a golden heart, he is an amazing friend", she said. "What's your point?", I asked. "Since the moment you talked to him, I'm noticing you that you are continuously smiling. What's up, huh?", she asked with a teasing smile on her face. I looked at her and a smile automatically stretched on my face thinking about all the instances again and Sneha kept on looking at me expectantly. "Say it Divya. Good things are not to keep only till you. Let it out", she calmly said. I kept the pen down and breathed in deeply. "Okay first tell me is it because of Darshan?", she asked. I bit my lower lip and nodded. "What!", she excitedly exclaimed. "Tell me everything. Each and every detail. What did you guys talk in corridor? Do you like him? Well I think you do, your smile tells that. Tell me everything", she shot question after question. "Wait wait. Calm down, I'll tell you everything", I said.

(deenikawrites Nabihadz be ready for a 💣 😂😂)