♥ Chapter 2 ♥

I quietly sat on the seat and looked outside the window. No there wasn't anything interesting out there, it was just my way of avoiding human interaction. "Hey you", a male voice forced me to look away from the window. The same three boys who were laughing their lungs out a few minutes ago stood in front of me. "Get up", one of them said. "Why?", words barely left my mouth. "It's our seat", a boy said. "But I came here first and all the other seats are full", I said. I don't know where did the courage to argue with them come from and why the hell was I arguing. "We don't care. If no seat is empty, you can keep standing it's just a matter of 15 minutes but we want our seat", the boy with the almond shaped eyes said. I blankly looked at the three of them. "Get up", they demanded of me and I slowly stood up. "Good girl. Now go and sit wherever you want or keep standing, we don't care", they said. I didn't dare to say anything and walked away finding for a seat in front. "Come sit here", a female voice emerged from behind. I passed a pale smile and sat down. "Is it your first day?", she asked and I nodded. "If you don't mind, can I give you an advice?", she asked. "Ya", I softly said with a small smile. "Stay as far as possible from these three", she said. "Hmm, but why?", I asked. "They are the rawdiest students of the school. The whole school is fed up of them. And you being a new student, they'll definitely find ways of troubling you. So it is better that you should stay away from them", she said. "Oh", I softly said. "Which standard are you in?", I asked and that was the first time I initiated a talk. I felt nice about her. She was a nice person. There were a very few people who actually cared for me and the way she warned me about those three, I could feel care in her voice. "11th, and you?", she asked. "11th A", I said. "Wow! Same here", she excitedly said. "By the way, hi! I'm Sneha Patel", she said. "Divya Rawal", I said. "Friends?", she asked and extended her hand towards me. A smile stretched on my face and I shook hands with her. "Is your Rawal too with a 'v'?", she asked. "No, Rawal with a 'w'", I said. "Oh. I don't understand why is there so much confusion with 'v' and 'w' in the same name. Why don't you guys have a meeting, settle all your disputes and go for the same letter and avoid all the problems?", she joked making me chuckle. "Who's Rawal with a 'v' here?", I asked. "Darshan", she said. "Darshan Raval. Raval with a 'v'", she said pointing out at the boy with the beautiful eyes. "And who are the other two?", I asked. "That one is Kritesh Patel and he is Jyugal Soni", she said pointing at the other two. Kritesh Patel, Jyugal Soni and Darshan Raval with Raval with a 'v', the first three students of the school I came in contact with and clearly had a bad experience.