♥ Chapter 7 ♥

"Trust me guys, we didn't say anything to anyone", Sneha said but none of the three replied. "Seriously..", Sneha tried to say something but I forcefully dragged her towards the class. "We are very late", I said as we stood at the entrance and sir gave us death stares. "Where were the both you of? Almost half of the period is over and you guys are coming now", he scolded. "Sorry sir", Sneha and I said and lowered our heads. "No sorry. I can't allow you two to sit in the class now so you better stand outside", he ordered. "Sorry sir. We promise this won't repeat", I said trying to escape from the punishment. "No. Now go fast, don't waste the time of the entire class", he said and again shifted his concentration towards teaching. Wow! My first day at my new school couldn't be any worse than this. I was cruelly made to leave the seat in bus, a flying pen came and hit my forehead because of which the whole class laughed at me, an ugly drawing was made on the blackboard and was named as 'Divya Rawal', I cried in front of everyone, Darshan gave me his chalk covered handkerchief, and now, I had to stand outside the classroom in punishment. We went out and stood besides Darshan, Kritesh and Jyugal. After seeing us standing outside the classroom, Kritesh and Jyugal got immense pleasure and they started giggling and smiling. "What's your problem?", Sneha asked in anger. "What?", Kritesh asked between his soft laughs. "Can't you both stay silent?", she snapped. "Actually no. The reason because of which we are here is also here, besides us, standing in punishment, this feels so nice Sneha, you won't understand", Jyugal said. "How many times do I have to tell you that we didn't do anything?", Sneha almost shouted and I softly pressed her hand reminding her that we were in the corridor, standing in punishment. "Then who did?", Kritesh asked for the billionth time and he still sounded unconvinced. "I. Don't. Know", Sneha replied and they kept on arguing for almost an eternity while I silently stood with my back leaned towards the wall and eyes fixed on the wall of the classroom opposite to us. While Kritesh, Jyugal and Sneha were busy arguing, Darshan's thought suddenly struck my mind. He was there too, but he didn't utter even a single word, which was completely contradictory to his nature. His best friends were stuck in an argument and he stood in complete silence as if he wasn't there. I shifted my gaze from the wall in front to look at him. Jyugal, Kritesh and Sneha stood making a small gut, busy talking and he stood a little away from them, already looking at me. Our eyes met and my heart again started beating faster.