hearing you singing!

F/S= Favorite singer  (or band)

Spencer:
Spencer turned over to pull his girlfriend closer but was met with an empty bed. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up. You were normally asleep right now. He walked out of the bedroom and heard music from the kitchen. He entered the kitchen and saw his lovely girlfriend in her pajamams singing and makeing pancakes. Of course she was singing along to F/S. She had forced Spencer to listen to their songs more then once. He smirked and walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She giggled and kept singing.

Derek:
Derek had came home from work during lunch to surprise his girlfriend. He walked inside quietly and looked around for her. After checking everywere but the bedroom and bathroom he walked into the bedroom. He saw the bathroom door shut but heard singing on the other side. He smiled and sat on the bed and listened for a while. After about five minuets the door opened and Y/N walked out. She gasped when she saw derek and ran over and quickly hugged him. "Babe! What are you going home?" She asked as she pulled away to look at him. "To listen to you sing of course" he smirked as he pulled the blushing female into his lap.

Hotch:
Y/N was standing in the kitchen with Jack. She was in one of Aaron's shirts and some shorts. Jack was standing on a chair next to her. The two were makeing dinner together, pasta at jacks request. She had music playing of her phone and she sang along as the two cooked. Soon she was holding jack on her hip and singing to him as he giggled. The two looked over when they heard someone clear their throat. "Daddy!" Jack yelled and ran over to his dad who picked him up and smiled.  "Hey bud. Haveing fun with Y/N huh?" He asked his son as Y/N blushed. "Yeah! Shes makeing me pasta and singing to me. Shes sooo good at singing" he rambled. Aaron smiled "yeah she is isn't she"