cheating

Vary long//

"You can't do that! You cant just say sorry! You fucking cheated on me!" You yelled at your now ex boyfriend. "Baby it was a mistake! She means nothing" he said as he tried to grab your hands. You backed up. "Don't fucking touch me! Your disgusting!" You yelled.

You grabbed your bag and shoved past him. "Y/N wait!" He called after you. You got in your car and as you backed out of the driveway you saw him standing in the doorway.

You drove to your bestfriends house. You knocked on the door as you looked at the ground. "Y/N?" You looked up and smiled sadly at Spencer. "Can I stay here for a few days?" You asked. "Of course. What happened" he asked as he moved out of the doorway so you could walk inside. "Erin cheated on me" you mumbled as you paced back and forth.

"Are you serious? I knew he wouldn't work out. Hes a dick"  Spencer growled. You noded as you sighed "I don't understand. After a year he does this? Was I not enough. Did he want more then I could give him? He brought another fucking girl into our bed! Our bed  Spencer!" You sobbed. Spencer pulled you onto a hug and you sobbed into his chest.

"What did I do wrong" you cryed. "You did nothing wrong love." He whispered as he held you. "Then why did he do this. I thought he loved me" you cryed. "If he loved you he never would've done this" Spencer said.

You looked up at your bestfriend and Spencer whipped your tears away. "Listen we will go get your things tomorrow. You can stay here as long as you need too" he smiled. "Thank you" you smiled.

~

The next day Spencer took you to get your things. You stood on the front porch with Spencer behind you. You knocked on the door and Erin opened the door.

"Y/N! are you here to get back together with me?" He asked hopefully. "The opposite actually" you spat and walked past him. "Who are you?" Erin asked Spencer. "Her friend now if you exscuse me" Spencer walked past him and followed you.

"Y/n you cant be serious" Erin said as he saw you putting all your clothes in a duffle bag with spencers help.

"Thats hilarious comeing from you" you scoffed. "You cheated and you expect me to act like nothing happened!" She raised her voice and he signed.

"She came onto me!" He said. "You could've pushed her away" Spencer  commented as you finshed putting clothes in your bag. "also heres this" she said and threw the promise ring at him. "My sister is comeing to get Comet later" you said and kissed your dog on his head.

"Hes not going anywhere. I payed for him!" Erin said as he steped twords you. Spencer pushed him away. "As a gift for her" he said and glaired at Erin.

"Don't give my sister any trouble or I'll send my brother next time" you growled knowing erin was scared to death of your brother.

Spencer grabbed your bags and you two left.

~

A few days passed after you and Spencer had got your things. Erin never even tryed to text you. That showed you that he didn't care at all. He just said those things so you wouldn't be mad at him or call your brother.

You were sitting in the livingroom with Comet waiting for Spencer to get home from a case. Your sister had kept comet with her for a few days untill you talked to Spencer about keeping him with you.

You heard the door unlock and Comet ran over to the door. Spencer walked inside and smiled at the dog who was trying to lick him.

"How was work" you smiled. "It was alright. Hotch said we could have a few days off after that case" he said as he took his shoes off. He sat on the couch next to you. "Oh. What should we do?" You asked. "Sleep" he laughed.

"Im guessing your tired" you laughed. "Yeah what time is it?" He asked. "10:30" you repiled he sighed "im gonna order some takeout" he smiled. "Alight im gonna get a shower" you smiled. You both went your separate ways.

When you were done in the shower you wrapped a towel around yourself and walked into your bedroom aka spencers spare room. You changed into some black panties and a oversized shirt. You bent down to look through your bag for some bottoms.

"Hey Y/N-" Spencer opened the door and choked on his words when he saw you bent over. His face went red when he saw your panties. You turned around blushing. It was quiet for a moment before he cleared his throat. "Um the food is here" he said. "Alright I'll be out in a minute" you said and he left.

You put on some pajama shorts and walked into the livingroom. Spencer sat on the couch. "Hey" he said awkwardly. You sat beisde him. "Hey.. um can we not be awkward about what just happned" you asked. He noded "yeah. I should've knocked" he sighed. He was getting frustrated, his pants grew tighter and his mind was racing with wild thoughts about his Bestfriend.

She noded and her eyes widened as she noticed Spencer's crotch. He had a obvious boner. She sighed "fuck it" she mumbled "huh?" Spencer was cut off as Y/N kissed him.

Spencer pulled her onto his lap. She wraped her arms around his neck and his hands rested on her hips. They pulled away after a moment for air. She panted as she looked into his eyes.

"Ive liked you for a while" Spencer whispered. "I liked you too. You never seemed interested so I tryed to distract myself with erin" she confessed. "I was actually really jealous when you told me about him" Spencer blushed.

She smiled and kissed him again. He cupped her jaw and smiled into the kiss.
Lets just say that night Y/N found out Spencer isn't as inoccont as he seems.