Aaron's daughter

"Dad I promise we will be fine! Im 14 im pretty sure I can watch Jack for the day" you rolled your eyes at your father. "Okay- call me if anything happens or if you need anything" he said worriedly before kissing your cheek and Jack's head before leaveing.

Jack's usual babysitter had canceled last minute so you offered to stay home instead of going out with your friends today. You didn't get much time alone with jack anyways, with school and all it was hard.

You looked down at your little brother who you held on your hip. "So Jackie boy, what do you want for breakfast?" You asked. "Waffles!" He said excitedly. "Okay then, waffles it is" you smiled.

You ate breakfast then watched tv and played with legos until lunch time came around. You decited to make Mac and cheese since that was easy.

"Stay here and watch tv while I make lunch okay bubba?" You asked jack. "Okay!" He smiled. You ruffled his hair before walking to the kitchen.

A few minuets later there was a loud knock then a bang. You quickly shut off the stove and ran into the livingroom. "Jack!- who are you"

There were two men standing in your livingroom. You quickly pulled jack behind you. "What do you want!" You said. "Is that her?" One man asked. "Yeah" the other replied.

"What do you want!" You said again. "You" one man smirked. They started to walk over and you kicked one in the ankle before handing jack your phone. "Go hide in the bathroom! Lock the door and call daddy" you yelled before pushing jack twords the hall.

He ran off and you were grabbed by you're hair and pulled backwards. "You bitch!" He growled. You screamed "stop!" You yelled. "Lets just go before the cops show up" the other man said. You were hit over the head with something and everything went black.

You woke up in a dark smelly room. Your hands were tied behind your back and you were sat up against a wall. You struggled at your restraints but winced as they cut into your skin.

Your eyes started to water. did they get jack, i hope jack is alright, oh god if they hurt him- your thoughts were cut off as the door in the corner of the room opened. The two men who took you walked in.

"Hey sweetness" the brunette man smirked. You glaired at him before the same man squatted down infront of you. "Shes a pretty one. Are you sure we can't have a little fun" he said as he grabbed your chin. "No Dan, remember the plan" the blonde sighed.

"Who are you" you spoke. "Just some people your dad hurt" the blonde said and noded at dan before you were hit and it went dark agagin.

It had been three days. You were only given a small bottle of water each morning by the blonde who you learned is named Jase. Dan was more rough with you then Jase.

You figured they were holding you for money. Dan wanted to 'have fun' with you and when you woke up with sertin body parts hurting you figured what that meant quickly. Jace never did that, he didn't hit you eaither so that probably ment he was only in this for money.

You were sitting with your head leaning against the wall. You were drained and starting to lose hope. You didn't look up as you heard the door open. Jace walked in with the small water bottle.

He knelled infront of you and lifted your chin to help you drink it. "Listen kid, I don't wanna do this but I-I need the money" he sighed as you finshed the water. You didn't have the strength to reply so you just looked up at him and noded. "Im sorry" he said quickly before running out.

A few minutes later you heard yelling and bangs from above you but you assumed it was Jase and Dan arguing again. You closed your eyes as tears fell down your face.

You didnt bother to open them when the door bust open. Probably Dan comeing for another round of pleasure. "FBI HANDS U- Y/N!" your eyes snapped open when you heard those words.

You saw Derek Morgan standing there with JJ behind him. They quickly ran over and Morgan some how got your restraints off then picked you up bridal style.

"We need a medic!" JJ shouted as she ran ahead. Your eyes started to get blurry and you saw black dots. "Y/n Stay with me!" Morgan said before you fainted.

----------------------------------

You woke up to a annoying beeping. You peeled open your eyes and winced at the light. You noticed the oxygen mask on your face first then the pressure on your hand before you second.

You looked over and saw your father who was leaning on your bed as he held your hand. "D-Daddy" you croaked. He shot up "y/n! Baby" he pulled you into his chest and just held you.

You both cryed for a minute before he pulled away and sat back down in his chair still holding your hand. "Is jack okay?" You asked. He noded "he didnt understand what was going on, so it didnt scar him to much" Aaron sighed.

You noded "he was all I could think about, I didn't know if they took him too" you said. Aaron kissed your hand "hes okay, he misses you" Aaron said. "I miss him too" you said sadly.

Suddenly the door opened and JJ walked in with Jack in her arms. He saw you were awake and wiggled from JJ's arms and ran to your bed. "Sissy!" He yelled and climbed into you and threw his arms around your neck.

You hugged him back as a few tears fell from your eyes. He pulled away and sat on your lap. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "Cause im so happy to see you" you smiled and kissed his cheek. He giggled and Aaron pulled him into his lap.

"Hey babe, you doing okay?" JJ asked as she walked over and kissed your head. You noded "thanks to you and the team" you smiled. She blushed "well your family, and we couldn't leave you behind" she smiled.