arrested¡!

Y/N was sitting with Emily and Morgan in at there desk's. They were chatting about going out this weekend Together.

Everyone looked up when a few police officers walled in. They walked over to Y/N and one of the officers harshly pulled Y/N up from her seat.

"Y/N L/N your under arrest for assessing in the murder of Cathy smith. Anything you say for do can be held against you in a court of law" the police officer said as he harshly put the cuffs on her.

She winced "ow! Thats really tight" she whimpered. "Shut up! You helped murder a inoccont girl" the cop spat.

"Y/N Don't say anything untill you can ask for a lawer" derek said as the cops dragged you away. You whimpered as they aggressively put you in the squad car.

You were silent the whole time. When they got to the station they put you in a holding cell. You sat quietly until you heard arguing makeing you look up. You saw Derek and Hotch arguing with a officer while Spencer, JJ, Emily and Rossi looked over at you.

You whimpered and looked back down. You didn't held murder anyone! You can hardly be mean to anyone let alone be angry enough to take someone's life!

You looked up when the cell door was opened. The officer yanked you up and lead you to a secluded room were your team was.

"Lose the cuffs" hotch said sternly. The cop huffed and took them off letting you rub your wrists then left the room.

"I didn't murder anyone! Why do they think I did. Whats gonna happen" you said as you looked at the team. Tears threatened to fall.

"Its okay Y/N we know you didn't do this. We are gonna prove that" derek said. "Whats gonna happen untill then" you asked as a tear ran down your face. "I don't know" he said

You started to get overwhelmed and started crying. Spencer hugged you as JJ rubbed your back. "Its okay Y/N we won't let anything happen to you" they asurred you.

You noded 'i hope..'