Y/N and mr Pringles!¡

You looked up at the tall building infront of you and smile. Your aunt held you in her arms. "Where are we?" You asked her as you also held your stuffed panda.

"Shush Y/N" she said nervously. She walked inside and rushed to the elevator. She went up to a random floor. When the doors opened she walked out and sat you down in a chair. You looked around and it looked like a waiting room like at the hospital.

"Okay stay here and I'll be back" she smiled as she looked around nervously. She left and you sat there playing with your panda. After what seemed like forever the elevator opened and a few people walked out. You smiled and looked back down at your stuffie. Your mom always told you it was rude to stare.

You looked back up as some one kneelled infront of your chair. "Hello" she smiled. "Hi!" "Im JJ, whats your name?" She asked. "Im Y/N, this is mr Pringles" you said as you held up the panda. She smiled "hes cute!" "Thank you" "so weres your mother?" She asked as a few people walked up behind her.

"Well my aunt lilly said she went with my daddy on holiday! They've been gone for a long time" she said to the Woman infront of her. "Do you live with your aunt?" "Yeah! And her dog Charlie" "how old are you sweetie?" "Im 5 I'll be 6 very soon!"

"Do you want to go get some candy?" JJ asked. "Yes please" you smiled brightly. JJ picked you up and walked to the break room.

"Garcia we didn't get that much indentation from her. Her names Y/N and she lives with her 'aunt lilly'" Morgan said over the phone as he watched JJ and Emily sitting and talking with Y/N.

"Alright I'll start looking" Garcia said and hung up. "Who just leaves a kid alone and walks off" Spencer sighed. "I don't know" derek sighed.

It was getting late and no one knew anything. "What are we gonna do. We can't just leave her here and I don't want to leave her with Child protective system" JJ said to Hotch. "I don't know JJ. She seems to gravitate twords Spencer Mabye he'll watch her for the night" he sighed.

JJ noded and walked over to Spencer who was reading to Y/N. "Hey Y/N can you go play with Emily? I need to talk to Spencer" she smiled. Y/N noded and grabbed her panda and ran over to Emily.

"Spencer I talked to Hotch. He said its probably best if she stays with you tonight. She wont understand if she goes with cps and shes most comfortable with you anyways" JJ explained. Spencers sighed "Alright" JJ patted him on the back "call me if you need anything" she smiled.

Spencer grabbed the book he was reading her and walked over to Emily and Rossi who were playing with her. "Hey Y/N your gonna stay with me tonight is that okay?" Spencer asked as he held her on his hip.

She smiled "like a sleepover? Ive never had one but my aunt has with her friends" She said happily. Spencer smiled at her. "Yeah and I can read you the rest of that book" he smiled.

She clapped "yay!"

Spencer gathered his things and left the office with Y/N. Since it was getting late and he didn't know if he could carry Y/N all the way back to his apartment they got a cab back home.

Spencer carried her upstairs and into his apartment. He closed the door behind him and sat Y/N down.

"Woah. You have alot of books" Y/N said as she walked over to spencers bookshelf. "Yes I sure do" he chuckled.

"Anyways are you hungry?" He asked. "Oh yeah, mr Pringles is too" she said as she held up her stuffed panda.

Spencer smiled and lead them to the kitchen. He made some mac and cheese while Y/N sat at the table with her panda.

"Alright its done, be careful though because its hot" Spencer said and sat a bowl infront of the small girl. She thanked him and started eating.

When she was done Spencer could tell she was getting tired, so they sat on the couch and Y/N requested that Spencer read the rest of that book to her.

He smiled and agreed. About three chapters into the book Spencer felt a pressure on his sholder. He looked down and saw Y/N has her head on his shoulder and has fallen asleep.

He smiled and carfully picked her up and brought her to his bedroom. He layed her down and pulled the blankets over her.

He gently swept her bangs out of her face and layed her stuffed animal next to her. He watched her sleep soundly for a moment before leaveing the room.

He was growing attached to this little girl, and he didn't seem to mind.