sneaking out!

{ inspiration: Bad guy by Billie Eilish Your 17 in this }

Your bestfriend Melanie had somehow convinced you to sneak out and go to a party with her and a few of her friends. You had on Black skinny jeans that hugged your curves, a white croptop, converse and a leather jacket. Your lavender dyed hair was pulled up in a messy but cute bun.

Your uber pulled up outside the party and you payed the nice man and got out of the car. You walked into the club and almost everyone's attention turned to you as you confidently walked through the crowd. A blob of purple and black ran twords you and engulfed you in a hug. You chuckled "hello Mel" you said as you hugged your friend back.

When she pulled away she grabbed your hand and begain dragging you to a table full of people. "Com'on Y/N you need to meet everyone" she smiled. You noded and followed her. "Everyone this is the one and only Y/N" Mel said happily. "Hello" you greeted everyone. "Sup, im Billie" a girl with teal hair smiled and threw up a peace sign. "Im Jase" a boy with blonde hair said. "My brother Mason is around here somewhere" Jase smiled.
You noded "its nice to meet you guys" you smiled.

An hour into the party your phone was left with your bag at the table and you where dancing with Billie and Melanie.

Meanwhile at home Spencer had woke up and found you gone. He freaked out and called Derek who called JJ and Emily. The three arived at Spencer's and found him crying on the couch. "Spence.." JJ said sadly and sat beside him and hugged him. "We'll find her, let's just track her phone" Derek suggested. They all agreed and Spencer grabbed his phone.

"Shes at some random house in the neighborhood over" Spencer said nervously. "Well lets go get her" Derek said and Emily and JJ got Spencer and dragged him to the car.

When they arived they noticed it was a party. "She snuck out to a party!" Spencer said now angry. "Calm down reid. Shes a teen she's gonna do sometime in her life" Emily said.

The group went inside and found her phone in her bag. "Well heres her things but where is she" JJ said. "Lets split up and look" Derek said. JJ and Spencer went one way, Emily another and Derek another.

Derek found her and Billie hanging out outside the bathroom talking. "Y/N" derek said from behind her. Y/N tured around and became nervous. "Uh hey uncle derek. What are you doing here" she said nervously. "You know why im here now come on. You had your dad scared to death" he said. She sighed and said bye to Billie before following derek outside where Spencer, JJ and Emily stood.

Spencer ran over to her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. "Y/N! Don't do that ever again. I though someone had kidnapped you or worse!" He rambled. Then he pulled away and Y/N saw he had been crying. "Im sorry. I just didn't think you would let me go and I promised Melanie" she said sadly. "Well no more promises for a while. Your grounded for a week" Spencer said sternly. She noded understanding and followed her dad to the car.