ptsd¡

TRIGGER WARNING: PTSD, CRYING, MENTIONS OF RAPE, CUSSING ECT. PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE THINGS

{Your 14 in this}

You held the leash tightly as you walked out of the classroom. You were aloud to leave class early so you didn't have to walk through crowded halls.

Your survice dog maggie walked beisde you as she focused on you. A kid in your class had said something vary inappropriate to you and it triggered a ptsd attack.

Poor Maggie was trying to alert you but you were to nervously to notice her. She guided you to the girls bathroom where you leaned against the wall and sank to the floor.

Maggie instantly layed across your legs and put her nose against your wrist to feel your puls. You breathed heavily as you remember that day and what that man did to you.

You where sobbing hastaricly when a girl a grade lower then you walked in. "Oh my gosh are you okay" she said as she knelled down infront of you. "Im gonna go get a teacher!" She said frantically and ran out of the bathroom.

Meanwhile at the office Derek was jokeing around with spencer when his phone started to ring. He answered it and his face went pale.

"Derek. You okay?" Spencer asked consurned. "Y/N is haveing a ptsd episode. I need to get to her school" derek said as he frantically grabbed his keys and wallet. "Want me to come with you," Spencer asked. Derek noded and the two men headed to the school.

You where still sobbing as the girl from eairler and a teacher tryed to talk to you. It didn't held it just made it worse. Maggie was still trying to calm you down.

Derek and Spencer rushed into the bathroom and the teacher recognized Derek and took the girl and left.

"Y/N baby listen to me. Hes not here. Your at school and your safe" Derek said. "I cant breathe. I cant" you said as you took deep breathes and sobbed.

"Yes you can Y/N just look at me and breathe with me" Spencer said as he sat Infront of you with derek. You looked up and breathed with him.

The two adventualy calmed you down and you where sitting on Derek's lap as you became drowsy. "That was a bad one huh" derek said as he rubbed your back. You noded.

"What triggered it" Spencer asked. "A kid in my Spanish class, he said he would- he would rape me trying to get his friends to laugh" she said and hid her face in derek's chest.

"Are you kidding me" Derek growled. Spencer shook his head in disappointment. "Spence take her to my car. Im going to talk to the Principal" Derek said.

Spencer carried you to derek's car as Maggie followed quietly. He sat you in the backseat and you layed down useing Maggie as a pillow. You fell asleep and Spencer stood outside the car waiting for derek.

Let's just say the whole school could hear derek yelling at that kid.