Comeing out!¡

Y/N walked into work looking horrible her eyes were red and she had tear stains on her cheeks.

She sat her things on her desk and sighed as she started to work. Morgan and Spencer glanced at eachother when they saw Y/N.

"Uh hey Y/N. How are you this morning" Spencer asked. "Im fine" she mumbled. "Okay cut the crap. Why were you crying" Morgan asked as he leaned on your desk.

You just shook your head "I don't wanna talk about it" you mumbled. "I don't care, we're talking about it" Morgan said. You looked up at him. "Morgan stop" you growled.

"Morgan Mabye you should-" "Y/N we are your friends we just want to help. Now whats going on" Morgan cut Spencer off. "Im not doing this Morgan" you sighed on the verge of another break down. "Yes we are Y/n! What is wrong with you!" He raised his voice.

"I like someone okay! Im upset because I know she will never like me back!" You yelled as you stood up. The whole office went silent and you shook your head and ran to the girls locker room.

"Morgan really!" Spencer scolded him. "I-I didn't think it was that serious" he mumbled. "Why was eveyone yelling?" Garcia asked as she walked over to the boys. "Morgan upset Y/N even more then she was" Spencer mumbled.

Garcia sighed "were is she and what happened?" She asked. "Locker room and Morgan kept pushing her to tell him why she was upset she said she likes someone and that 'she' will never like her back" he sighed.

Garcia's eyes widened "Morgan! Your so stupid" she said and ran off to find Y/N.

Y/N sat on the ground leaning against the lockers. She held her knees up to her chest as she sobbed. Shes gonna kill Morgan when shes not upset anymore.

Garcia sighed when she found Y/N. "Y/N?" She said as she sat beisde her. "What" she mumbled.

"Will you look at me?" Garcia asked. Y/N looked up at her. She looked extremely tired and her eyes were red from crying.

"Aw poor thing" Garcia mumbled and pulled Y/N into a hug. Y/N held onto her and sobbed.

"They told me what happened. Just so you know im Bisexual myself and I know no one in this office would judge you sweetie" Garcia said.

Y/N sighed and pulled away. "Anyways whos the lucky girl" Garcia giggled. Y/N blushed "um.. its you- but I understand if you don't feel the same way" Y/N rushed out.

"Aww! Y/N" Garcia practically yelled as she hugged her. Y/n hugged her back and sighed. They pulled away and Garcia held her hand "im not seeing anyone at the moment.. if you want we could try this out" Garcia smiled.

"Are you sure? Don't say that just to pitty me" y/n said seriously. "Im not! Im being serious" Garcia reassured her. Y/n smiled and noded "alright then"

Garcia squealed and kissed her cheeks. "Come on hun. Lets go kill Morgan now"

Criminal Minds Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें