expelled!

You sighed as you walked out of the elevator and twords the bullpen. You noticed your father and his team weren't there. You tilted your head in confusion.

"Y/n?" Said a voice behind you. You turned around and saw Your mom, Penelope. You smiled "heyy" you said awkwardly. "Hey love bug, did school get out eairly?" She asked. "Um no.. I get expelled" you mumbled. "What!" She yelled causeing everyone to look over at you. "Sorry" she said before dragging you to her woman cave.

You both sat down and she sighed. "Please tell me how" she said. "Um.. well I.. I hit someone" you blushed and looked away. "Y/n!" Penelope scolded you. "Im sorry! He startled me and it just happened" you said as tears welled up in her eyes.

Penelope sighed "okay, I'll call the school tomorrow and try and explain, but your gonna tell your dad when he gets back" she said. You gulped and noded.

A few minutes later derek walked into the room. "Hey babydoll, your here eairly" he smiled and kissed your head. "And she has something to tell you" Penelope said as she crossed her arms.

Derek raised an eyebrow and kneelled down infront of his child. "What up?" He asked. "I got expelled!" You rushed out. "What? Why" he asked. "I hit this kid- but I didn't mean to he startled me!" You tryed to explain.

He sighed and glanced at Penelope. "Okay, I'll call the school and explain everything sweetie" he said and kissed your cheek. "Thanks daddy" you smiled and hugged him.

"Okay go annoy reid while I talk to your mom" derek smiled. You ran out of the room to find Spencer and derek sat beisde Penelope.

"You were teaching her self defense weren't you" Penelope sighed. "She's 14 she needs to know" derek argued. "Okay but it stops now, we don't need her to actually hurt someone badly next time"