fears!¡

Spencer:
You gasped as thunder shook your apartment once again. You pulled your blanket closer and whimpered. Since you can remember you were scared of storms. The rain fell hard and hit against your window. A clap of thunder followed by lightning make you start crying even more. You grabbed your phone and as your hands shook somehow called your boyfriend, spencer. After a few rings he answered. "Hello?" His voice was tired. "S-Spencer can you come other" you whimpered. "Yeah- whats wrong" he instantly sounded more awake when he heard you whimper. "The storm" you cryed. "Oh honey. I'll there soon" he said. "Okay" you said and hung up. You sat in bed under all the blankets untill Spencer got there. When he did he used his key to unlock the door and came inside. When he found you crying under the blankets he sat on your bed then moved the blankets. He pulled you into his lap and held you and whispered sweet things to you untill you could fall asleep.

Derek:
Derek had the bright idea to prank you. Derek knew how much you hated spiders so he bought a fake one and set it on your desk. You walked into work and set your things down then you saw it. You screamed and hid begind Spencer who was closest to you. "Y/N Are you okay?!" Spencer asked as he turned around to look at you. "There's a spider on my desk" you cryed. "Its just a spider, they are more afraid of you then you are of it." Spencer explained. "Hell no. I know im more afraid of it!" You yelled. "Whats going on?" Derek asked as he walked over. "There is a spider on her desk" Spencer said calmly. "Yes now please kill it!" You begged them. "Oh this" derek picked it up and held it closer to you. "Derek I will kill you!" You said as you once again hid behind Spencer. "Y/N Its fake" he laughed and Spencer chuckled. "Really Derek! Your sleeping on the couch" you said and walked away pissed.

Hotch:
You sat in the car next to your boyfriend Aaron. You were on your way to take down the unsub. When you arived you heard barking. This made you tense but you tryed to push it away and got out of the car and walked with Aaron over to everyone else. "Okay the dogs are on chains but be carful for them they seem vicious" derek explained. As everyone begain plainin on how to get this guy you glanced over at the two huge dogs. You visibly looked terrified and backed up closer to Aaron. "Y/N Are you okay?" Spencer asked and everyone looked over at you. "Not really. Im-uh really scared of dogs" you confessed not looking away from the dogs. "What why?" Derek asked. "When I was young I was attacked by my neighbors dogs" you said slightly tearing up. The dogs barked and growled again and you jumped. "Derek lead the team in. im going to sit with Y/N" Hotch said and grabbed your sholders and led you away. You sat in the car with him and sighed "thank you" you said. "Don't worry about it. I don't want you to be scared" he smiled and held your hand.