Reids daughter!

{ Y/N is 10 in this }

The 10 year old girl bounced along beisde her father as they walked into the bullpen. Spencer had promised to bring her along today since it was only a paper work day.

She was vary happy. She always wanted to know what her father did at work and she would finally figure it out. Spencer set his things down at his desk and lifted Y/N up so she could sit on his desk.

A gasp was heard behind them. "Is that Y/N!" A bubbly voice said. Spencer turned around and smiled at Garcia. "Yes it is" he said. "Hello" Y/n waved shyly. "Oh my Goodness reid shes beautiful" Garcia gushed as she walked over to the the small girl. "Thank you" Y/N said quietly.

"Your welcome cutie" Garcia said. "Hey Spencer- Y/N!" JJ smiled happily as she walked over with emily behind her. "Hi" Y/N smiled at the two women. "Hello cutie" JJ said happily.

The three women sat with Y/N as Spencer went to get his coffee. "So Y/N what do you like to do" Emily asked. "Well I like to watch movies with my dad and sometimes he reads to me wich I enjoy aswell" she smiled. "Yep shes spencers" Emily joked.

Spencer ran into derek as he left the break room. "Hey kid" derek smiled. "Hey, how are you" Spencer asked politely. "Im good- Hey why are the girls huddled around your desk" Derek laughed. "Oh well I brought Y/N to work with me today" Spencer smiled. Derek's eyes lit up. "Can I meet my niece?" He asked excitedly.

Y/n was sitting in Spencer's chair as Garcia spun her around. She was giggleing non stop. Her laugh was contagious so Emily, JJ, and Garcia were also laughing. "Hey whats going on" Spencer said fakeing a disappointed tone.

Garcia stopped spinning the chair and
Y/n sat there giggling waiting for the dizziness to go away. "Shes adorable" derek said from behind Spencer.

Once Y/N was okay to walk without running into something she smiled at derek. "Hello" she smiled. "Hey sweetie" Derek said and knelled infront of her. He put his hand out "im your uncle derek" he said happily. Y/N gasped "ive always wanted a uncle" she said and hugged derek tightly.

The girls awwed at this and Spencer smield happily. Derek stood up and held Y/N. "Woah im tall now" the little girl giggled. Derek sat her back on the edge of the desk when rossi and hotch walked over.

"Why is no one working" hotch asked sternly. "Y/n is why. Shes too cute" Garcia said happily as she handed Y/N a peice of candy. Rossi patted Spencer on the shoulder. "Shes cute reid" he smiled. "Well since its only a paperwork day. But your all catching up on it tomorrow" hotch warned before walking away.

"Who was that" Y/N asked as she ate the candy Garcia gave her. "Thats my boss, Hotch" Spencer answerd his daughter. She made a 'O' with her mouth and noded.

Everyone smiled at how cute she is.