pregnant 2!¡

Hotch: (this ones loooooong so I put it as its own chapter)
You gripped Garcia's hand as she helped you walk into the hospital. She quickly told them what was happening and you were sat in a wheelchair with Garcia walking beisde you. "Garcia I don't care what happens to me. Make sure my baby is okay" you begged her. "Please" you cryed. She noded as she tryed not to cry "Your gonna be okay Y/N" she said. You are 6 months pregnant and you started to have had stomach pains then you started to bleed badly. You called Garcia who rushed to your house and took you to the hospital. Soon you were being examined. "Looks like your going into early labor" the docter said.
Meanwhile Garcia was on the phone with hotch telling him whats happening. "You need go get here a quickly as possible" Garcia said frantically. "I will please stay with her Garcia. Don't let her go though this alone" he begged her. "I will. Don't worry" she said. They said goodbye and Garcia hurried back to Y/N. They manually broke her water and told her to start pushing.
She held Garcia's hand the whole time and cryed and sobbed. "I can't do it!" She cried. "Yes you can. Come on Y/N" Garcia encouraged her. After three hours of pushing she felt the pressure go away but the baby didn't start crying. "Why isn't the baby crying!?" She asked as she looked at Garcia. "I don't know. What happened!?" Garcia asked the docters. "She is premature and hasn't learned to breathe on her own yet" the nurse said as the docters quickly left with the baby.
"She?" Y/N asked. "Oh yes its a girl" the nurse smiled. Y/N sighed "will she be okay?" Y/N asked. "Yes but it will be a while" the nurse said then left. Y/N started sobbing and Garcia rushed to her side. "What if shes not okay" she cried. "Y/N they said she will be. Everything will be okay" Garcia smiled.
After an hour hotch burst into Y/N's hospital room and hugged her. "What happened?" He asked worriedly. Garcia updated him because Y/N was to tired, she just wanted to be held by her husband.
After a while the whole team was sitting around Y/N's Hospital room waiting for any updates.
"Miss Hotchner?" A docter asked from the door way. Everyone looked up at her. "Yes?" Y/N said. "Your baby is stable but is still haveing trouble breathing on her own so she is on oxygen untill further notice. And since she was born so eairly she needs to stay in the nursery for a few days untill she is ready to be released" the docter explained.
"Can we see her?" Aaron asked. "Of course" the docter smiled.
Aaron helped you to the nursery and the nurse pointed out the baby. Aaron hugged you as you both cryed. "Shes beautiful" Aaron whispered.