truth or dare!¡

Spencer sighed as he tryed to hold up your drunk body as derek unlocked your apartment door. The boys were a little tipsy but you were waisted.

"Oh my god! We can have a sleepover" you gigged. "Yeah sure" Spencer said as he helped you sit on your couch.

"Derek! Spence is being mean" you pouted. "Don't be mean to her Spencer. When shes sober she'll kick your ass" he laughed.  Spencer rolled his eyes as he helped you take your heels off.

"Woah lover boy at least take me on a date first" you giggled. "What- no- I'm just" Spencer said as his face went red.

Derek laughed as he returned from your room. "Y/N can we trust you to change on your own" derek asked in a voice you would talk to children with. "Yes! Im not 2" you scoffed and took the clothes from him and walked to your bathroom and slamed the door behind you.

Spencer and derek plopped down on the couch and sighed. "Ive never seen her this drunk" Spencer laughed. "Shes a wild child" derek laughed loudly.

A few minutes later you emerged from the bathroom in the tank top and pamaja shorts derek gave you. "See! I did it on my own" you giggled.

"Good job" derek laughed. "Now can we have a sleepover" you begged as you sat on your knees beisde the boys.

They looked at eachother and sighed. "Okay we'll stay but you need to calm down" Spencer laughed. "I am calm!" You giggled.

"What shall we do first" Derek asked. "Truth or dare!" you yelled makeing the boys shush you. "Okay, Okay" Derek laughed.

"Spencer truth or dare" Y/N asked. "Um truth?" He said more as a question. "Do you have a bromance with derek" she smirked.

"What? No! why would you think that" he stuttered as he blushed makeing Derek smirk. "Okay Derek truth or dare" Y/N asked. "Dare" he smirked.

"Kiss Spencer" she giggled. "Y/N! Why-" Spencer was cut off as derek kissed him softly. "Oh shut up I know you have a thing for me" Derek smirked at the smaller male. "Shut up- Y/N Truth or dare" Spencer asked her.

"Dare" she smiled. "Do you still have a crush on derek" he smirked. "Just because I told you that a year ago dosne't mean anything. But yes" she said makeing the boys laugh.

"She's told me she likes you too" Derek laughed. "What?" Spencer asked. "What im not aloud to like two guys at once" she laughed.

"No" derek smiled. "But your both hot as fuck" she smiled. "Look whos talking" derek smiled as he rested his hand on your thigh. "Yeah your beautiful Y/N" Spencer smiled.

"Aww thanks" you smiled. "Okay Spence, truth or dare" derek said. "Dare" he sighed. "Why don't you kiss Y/N" he smirked.

You gasped and leaned over derek to kiss Spencer. You pulled away and smiled. "Your adorable" Spencer laughed. You sat back down beside derek and smiled.

"Now derek truth or dare" Spencer asked. "Dare" he smirked knowing what was comeing. "Go ahead and kiss her" Spencer smirked.

Derek cupped your cheek and pulled you in for a kiss. You blushed but smiled into the kiss. Once you pulled away Derek glanced at Spencer then looked back at you.

"Wanna take this to the bedroom princess?" Derek purred. You noded and the three of you walked to your room.

~

You whined as the sun shining through your curtains woke you up. You saw the boys in bed with you and everything from last night hit you like a brick. You layed your head back on Spencers chest and sighed.

Spencer layed on his back with one arm around your waist. Derek was spooning you from behind and his arm was lazily layed across your waist and over spencers stomach.

Derek moved around behind you and you felt his lips on your neck. "Mhm" you whined. He chuckled "good morning babygirl" he smiled. "Will you two shut up" Spencer groaned.

"Good morning to you too" derek laughed makeing you giggle. "Last night was fun" you mumbled as you sat up. You held the blankets over your chest.

"We should do it again some time" Spencer said as he turned over to look at Derek. "Yeah. What do you think babe" derek asked you.

"I think its a good idea. But I have a better one." You smiled. "And whats that" Spencer asked. "Have you guys ever heard of a polly relationship?" You asked.

They shook there heads. "Its basicly were three people date eachother. Kinda like you two shareing me but you two would also be dateing" you tryed to explain. Spencer shrugged "we could try it" he said. "Im down" derek said.

You smiled "yay! Two boyfriends" the boys laughed and attacked you with kisses.