everything will be okay!¡

{Your 16 in this}

Y/N sat in the bathroom looking down at the pregnancy test. Two faint lines showed.

Tears streamed down her face. She was pregnant. Shes was only 17! She can't even take care of Herself let alone a baby!

She could've sworn her ex boyfriend used protection. Then again the condom could've broke.

She sighed and cleaned her tears up and hid the test under the sink in the cabinet. After she was calm she walked out of the bathroom and Into the livingroom.

She sat on the couch and sighed. Her father will kill her if he finds out but she needs to tell someone. JJ will have great advice.

She grabbed her keys and phone and walked outside to her car. She drove to her fathers office and walked inside. She went up to the right floor and went to the bullpen.

She spotted JJ and Emily talking. She ran over and smiled at them. "Hey JJ can I talk to you" she rushed out nervously. "Sure, does Hotch know your here" JJ asked. "No please don't tell him" she begged the girls. They glanced at each other then noded.

JJ took Y/N to the empty briefing room and sat down with her. "So whats wrong" JJ asked. "Im pregnant" she blurted out. JJ looked at her with shock on her face.

"Please don't tell my dad! He'll kill me JJ" Y/N pleaded with the woman. JJ noded "calm down Y/N. First of all how do you know your pregnant?" She asked.

"I took a test. My friend Natalie bought them for me and yeah.." she said nervously. "Y/N you'll have to tell your dad adventualy. A baby is vary hard to hide" JJ said.

"I know, I know" she said. "I just don't know what to do. I can't take care of a baby and my dad certainly dosen't have the time" she rambled. JJ grabbed her hands. "Listen hun. You need to tell your dad. Im glad you came to me instead of trying to take care of this yourself but still" JJ said with a loveing smile.

"Okay.. I will. Is he in his office?" She questioned. JJ noded and hugged Y/N. "Good luck honey" she said.

Y/N took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Come in" her fathers voice said from the other side of the door. She walked in and shut the door behind her.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asked. "Im- I need to tell you something" she said nervously. He noded showing her hes listening.

"Okay so please don't kill me but... im pregnant" she said as she started to cry. Hotch's eyes widened and he stood up and walked to his daughter.

He kneeled down to her height and held her hands. "Y/N are you sure" he asked. She noded "im sorry dad. I didn't want this to happen. James said we used protection but It must've broke" she cryed softly.

Hotch pulled her onto a hug and she sobbed into his sholder. "Its alright darling. We'll figure this out" he said. She noded against his Sholder as she hugged him.

"Everything will be okay I promise"