savior¡

"Please babe, don't" you whimpered at your boyfriend. His eyes filled with rage "don't babe me!" He slurred as he slapped you. You took the slap and winced loudly.

You had came home from a long case to your boyfriend of five month's. He was drunk like always and angry that you had been gone so long. You tryed to calm him down and it led to this.

"You bitch! Your always gone, you don't care about this relationship!" He yelled and punched you. You stumbled back and hit your back on the counter. He walked over and grabbed your hair dragging you up.

"Please! Stop" you sobbed. He punched you a few more times before he was tired out. He stoped breathlessly "just, get out we're done" he slurred before falling onto the couch.

You quickly grabbed your phone and gobag before running out the door. You ran out of the apartment building and started walking down the street. You found yourself outside of spencers apartment.

You took a deep breath and knocked.

---------------------------------

Derek held spencers hips as he kissed the smaller male. Spencer was pressed up against the counter, his lips swollen and his tie undone. "Mhm baby" Derek graoned against his lips.

The two jumped when they heard a knock on the door. Derek sighed and glanced at the door then back at his lover. "Im not done with you pretty boy" he smirked before walking to the door.

He pulled it open to see you. "Y/n?" He questioned. The sound of your name made spencer walk over. You smiled sadly "uh hey" you said as your voice cracked.

"Oh my god- what happened to you?" Spencer asked and gently pulled you inside. Derek shut the door behind you and followed Spencer to the livingroom. "Um I- I uh" you searched your mind for a lie but all that came out was a sob.

You hid your face in your hands and cryed. "Im sorry" you cryed. Spencer pulled you into him as he embraced you. "Sh y/n, its alright" he said gently.

Spencer and Derek shared a knowing look. Derek sighed and sat on the other side of you. "Y/n" he said carfully. You pulled away from Spencer and looked up at derek.

"Oh babygirl.." he sighed. Your lip was busted and bleeding, your nose as well. You had a cut beisde your eyebrow and your eye was begining to bruise. "Y/n who did that to you?" Derek asked gently.

You shook your head "he didn't mean it- he, he was just upset he didn't know" you cryed. Derek grabbed your hand "your boyfriend did this?" He asked. You noded as more tears fell.

"Okay, let's get you cleaned up pretty girl" derek smiled sadly.

---------------------------------

You sat on the sink counter in spencers bathroom as Spencer cleaned you up. "Y/n.. why didnt you tell us?" He asked as he dabbed at your lip. You shrugged and looked down ashamed.

He lifted your chin and looked at you with sad eyes. "I-I didn't think he would do it again, after the first few times I was to scared" you sighed. Spencer noded and hugged you.

You pulled away as derek walked in. "I called hotch. He said you can have as much time off as you need" he smiled sadly at you. You noded and sighed.

"Were am I gonna stay, I cant go back there with him" you mumbled. "You can stay with us" Derek said as he drapped his arm over spencers shoudlers. Spencer smiled and noded.

You smiled "thanks guys" "no problem, anything for you" Spencer smiled.