love me or leave me here¡

You sat at your desk as you did paper work. The team had noticed you aching different. You didnt laugh or smile anymore. You only talked to everyone when it had something to do with a case.

Spencer, Derek, JJ, Emily, Rossi and Garcia stood off to the side and watched  you pack up to leave for the day.

"Who should go talk to her" JJ asked. "Rossi you do it" Garcia said knowing about your slight crush on him. "Why me?" He asked. "Just go" Morgan said as he pushed rossi twords you.

You looked up as rossi cleared his throat infront of you. "Hey Y/N can we talk" he asked with a sad smile. You noded and he lead you to his office.

Once in his office he shut the door and the blinds. You took a seat in the chair infront of his chair.

He walked over to you and kneelled infront of you. "Y/N, the whole team and I have noticed your behavior change" he said. Your heart beat sped up and you gulped.

"Please tell me what's going on" he begged. "Im not good enough.. I'll never be" you said after a long silence. You sighed as you looked down. "What do you mean. Not good enough for who or what?" He asked as he held your hands.

"You Rossi.. ive liked you for so long. I tryed to show you but you never noticed.. so I gave up.. I was so depressed about it, you are my happiness and since you didn't seem to like me.. I wasn't happy anymore" she struggled to explain her feelings.

Rossi's heart broke. "Y/N.. why didn't you tell me" he said sadly. "I didn't want you to hate me.." she said.

He gently grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "Y/N I don't hate you. I could never" he said sadly. "Just love me or leave me here" you mumbled wanting to get the rejection over with.

He pressed his lips against yours softly. He pulled away and smiled sadly at you.  "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Rossi"