im sorry¡

Y/n sat on the couch as she looked down at the papers in her hands. Her hands and body shook she cryed. She still couldn't grasp this news.

She had went for a check up and some blood work, some normal things, but the news she reseved was so far fron normal.

She was unable to have children.

That crushed her. Since she was young she always wanted to be a mother. Now that she had derek that was something that could be a reality but now, mabye not.

She tossed the paper on the coffee table and leaned back into the couch. She brought her knees to her chest and cryed into them. She knew Derek would be home today from a case but she didn't know when. The front door opening answered her questions.

"Babygirl?" Dereks voice called into the house as he shut the door behind him. He sat his bag down and kicked off his shoes before Makeing his way to the livingroom.

What he saw made his heart break. "Babe?" He said confused as he quickly walked over and pulled her into his arms. "Why are you crying hun?" He asked gently.

She shook her head and cryed harder. He noticed the papers on the coffe table and picked it up. He skimmed over the words then went quiet.

"Im sorry" Y/n cryed. "Oh baby.." Derek cooed as he sat her in his lap. "Its okay darling, its not the end of the word. We can work through this" he whispeded to her.

She calmed down a bit and rested her head on his chest. "Okay" she said with a shakey breath. "Okay" derek said and kissed her head.