2. She gone do what to who?

December 7 , 2015

December 7 , 2015.
2:39pm.

• • •

"Then she goes to say how the sergeant babies me, and she'd knock me out in real life" Alani confided in her young sister who had made it to town in the early hours of the morning

"Then she goes to say how the sergeant babies me, and she'd knock me out in real life" Alani confided in her young sister who had made it to town in the early hours of the morning. They happened to be at the local dinner and Alani had seen her battle there-- the same woman who hated her for no reason. "She said on sight when were off the field but she didn't say anything so I'm good." She finished up and bit into her burger.

Alondra choked on her drink and rose a brow. "She said she gone do what to who?" She asked. "And what did you say?" Alani stood up and took her hat off, throwing her hair into a high bun. "I hope you told a bitch I was coming" she started to walk off towards the table of women.

Alani quickly got up because she didn't mean to get her sister started, she knew she was the type to pop off with anybody no matter if she'd win or lose, you could guarantee if she lose she'd fight a bitch until she won. Alondra knew her sister could fight, but she also knew she'd let anybody talk to her any kind of way because she didn't like confrontation or the drama. But Alondra was the one who didn't give a fuck, and if a bitch messed with her sister she'd confront anybody behind her and that was that.

"Baby sis please don't." Alani tried to grab her but she snatched away.

Alondra walked up to the table and took a seat, picking up a fry out of the girls basket-- she ate it. "You know my sister?" She asked while everyone just looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Alondra!" Alani sighed. "Let's go."

"Look, since a bitch ass bitch can't speak up. You said on sight right? Whoop her ass in real life." Alondra pointed to the woman.

The woman- April laughed and after she laughed the whole table laughed. "We're at a diner." She shrugged.

"Oh we got us a Simon in the building." Alondra chuckled. "Follow the leader ass bitches. Shut the fuck up." And the women did as told. "On sight means on sight bitch, I don't care if we was at ya momma funeral bitch If I said on sight I mean that shit." She stood up and knocked all their food on the floor. "Eat up bitches." She grabbed a glass with wine in it and there the whole cup at April, making sure to hit her in the mouth.

"You don't know how to act no where, that's why we don't go in public." Alani quickly grabbed her things so they could leave.

"And they had you fucked up. Weak ass hoes." Alondra shrugged her off and pulled her into a hug kissing all over her face and lips. "You mad at me sissy?" She asked trying to stick her tongue in her mouth knowing she hated it.

"Ew. Carmel stopppppppp." Alani pushed her off and twisted her nipple. "Say sorry, I'll snatch them out." She said referring to her sisters nipple rings.

What may have seemed odd to outsiders were normal for the two. They didn't know what "personal space" was when it came to each other and that was normal how they'd only grew up with each other. They did everything together, and even though they had drifted apart these last few months it was like they' didn't even spend time apart at how close they were. Alondra looked up to her big sister, and was proud of how far they had came due to their background. She loved the fact that no matter what they went through growing up-- they always had each other.

"I'm sorry bitchhhhhh" Alondra hissed and pulled her nipple out seeing how red it had just gotten.

"You're so ghetto, oh my gosh." Alani pushed her towards the car.

"Don't push me, you ain't push them bitches." Alondra jumped at her and they both burst into laughter.

_______

10:00pm.

Sitting outside rolling her blunt, Alondra sighed sitting poolside. In the morning her sister would be going to Afghanistan while they were in the middle of an war, her heart was hurting because her gut feeling never steered her wrong, and she had a feeling that her sister wasn't going to be safe and the fact she couldn't go to protect her was eating at her.

She knew they haven't been the closest lately but it was nothing that she wouldn't do for her sister and vice versa. She couldn't even stomach thinking about anything happening to her, she was the only person she had. She didn't have friends because they couldn't take how real she was, and she didn't have a man/woman because no one could "handle" her.

Alondra tried hard to fight her tears because she never cried but the thought of her sister going to fight in a war? That had her all over the place. She wished it was something she could do to stop her, but she knew it was nothing she could do. "Londra?" Alani had her robe wrapped around her as she stepped outside.

"Huh? Shouldn't you be getting some dick or something?" Alondra wiped her eyes and lit her blunt.

"I sensed that you were sad. What's tea baby sis?"

"I'm scared. I don't want you to go. If I lose you I have nothing or no one, you hold me together- we hold each other together." She sighed letting the tears fall.

"Come here." Alani pulled her into a hug and let tears of her own fall. "I'm going to be okay."

______

Tune into telegram for discussion at 11pm EST. 👌🏽